Up to 16 guests can enjoy 'Telemark Tracks,' a 4-bedroom, 4-bath vacation rental townhome in Solitude that's ideal for large gatherings and reunions. Spend the day hitting the slopes and your evenings at Club Solitude soaking in the hot tub, swimming in the pool, or just relaxing in the clubhouse. Whatever your pleasures entail, this luxury home surrounded by the mountains has something for you!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Queen Pullout Sofa | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed, Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed, Full Pullout Sofa | First Floor Den: Queen Pullout Sofa
With gorgeous hardwood floors throughout, rustic decor, large windows, and bright earth tones on the walls and furnishings, you'll feel warm and welcome as soon as you step inside this magnificent townhome.
Wake up and enjoy a cup of coffee on the balcony overlooking the mountains. Getting a breath of fresh air is the best way to start each wonderful day while you're on vacation!
The home's open floor plan on the main level makes it easy for everyone in the group to spend time together. Kick back on the plush furniture in the living room and get warm by the wood-burning fireplace as you watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV.
You'll find a dining table with seating for 8 guests near the main living area, and 4 more seats at the breakfast bar. Head into the kitchen to whip up a tasty meal for everyone in your travel group! With new appliances and a dishwasher, cooking and clean up is a breeze.
When you're ready to retire for the evening, head into any one of the 4 spacious bedrooms, two of which offer direct access to balconies. Regardless of which room you choose, you're bound to rest well each night!
The latest remodel, as of Spring 2018, includes updates to all four bathrooms; each boasting new tile, quartz countertops, brand new fixtures, sinks, toilets, lighting, and tubs - including a jetted-air soaking tub in the master!
Skiing and snowboarding await at the slopes, which are just minutes away from your door! Other wintertime activities include nearby Nordic skiing and snowshoeing. If you're visiting in the summer, you can experience scenic chairlift rides, hiking, and bike trails, and wildflower walks through the beautiful Wasatch Mountains.
Solitude offers everything you need for a glorious getaway, but if you want to experience some city life, take a short drive to Salt Lake City! From museums and tourist attractions to great shopping and fine dining, the state capital offers a variety of activities for the whole family.
If you grow tired of cooking for yourself, head to one of the on-site restaurants like the Honeycomb Grill or Stone Haus Pizzeria & Creamery. There are a plethora of restaurants on the resort to suit everyone's taste buds.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, balcony with mountain views, 5 flat-screen TVs with satellite service, free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, parking, and much more!
- Renovations include complete recarpeting, new bedding for all beds, new wall decor, refinishing of all cabinets, and complete repainting!
- Club Solitude amenities include a year-round pool, sauna, hot tub, game room, pool table, gym, and much more!
- Fantastic Solitude location with easy access to Solitude Mountain and only 20 minutes from Salt Lake City!
- Solitude Mountain Resort and Brighton are now part of the industry leading Ikon Pass. Ikon Passholders will have unlimited access to Solitude without blackout dates and other benefits at over 30 resorts in North America including 4 other resorts in Utah
- Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport - 776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122, (~34.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gathering
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- As with all properties at Solitude Village, guests to Club Solitude are limited to 10 guests at a time
- Check out before 10:00 AM (If you plan to stay on the mountain the day of your departure, consider booking another night to have access to the townhome)
- 4 wheel drive may be required during Winter