Nestled in the heart of Red Rock Country, this quaint 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Sedona vacation rental house is the perfect destination for your next Arizona getaway! With hiking trails right down the street and a mountainous view from your front door, this home is ideal for 4 guests to enjoy the area's beauty. Kick back on the private patio with a cocktail or get out to explore the excitement of uptown Sedona during your stay at this picturesque home.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Remarkable mountains and high desert landscaping lead the way to this Sedona home-away-from home. The simple charm extends to its interior, where you’ll find Southwestern-style decor and all the comforts of home.
Kick back in the living area with a new book or start up the flat-screen TV when it gets dark for a late night movie.
Whenever you’ve worked up an appetite, head over to the fully equipped kitchen and prepare your favorite snack. Be sure to bake a sweet treat in the oven when you first arrive to fill the home with the aroma of your wonderful creations.
Most of your time in this home is sure to be spent either taking in the views on the screened porch, or lounging with a refreshing drink on the patio. Feel free to grill up an al fresco barbecue dinner while basking in views of the red rock mountain formations, such as Coffee Pot, Chimney Rock, and Thunder Mountain.
Come nighttime, this home offers 2 well-appointed bedrooms for you to choose from. Cuddle up in the master bedroom’s king bed, or enjoy a peaceful night of slumber in the second bedroom’s queen bed.
'Sedona Happy House' lies in an excellent location just bustling with activity! Go back in time with an Old West show or a train ride, take a horseback ride through the beautiful Red Rock Country, or see the area from above with a hot air balloon ride.
You won't want to miss out on hiking trails with views of all the beautiful scenery around you. You’ll find some of the area’s most incredible trails right down the street, perfect for all outdoor enthusiasts.
On balmy days, take a drive up to Oak Creek Canyon and take a swim at Slide Rock State Park.
Head to uptown Sedona to visit galleries, boutiques, and restaurants. In the morning, stop at the Red Rock Cafe for some Southwestern cuisine and then try Cress on Oak Creek for a cozy dining atmosphere come nighttime!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, on-site laundry facilities, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TVs, electric massage chair, screened porch, furnished patio, gas grill, outdoor dining area, beach chairs, beach towels, a whole house water softener, an air purifier, eco-friendly cleaning products, spring water, and more!
- Beautiful Sedona area - easy access to restaurants, nightlife, shopping, hiking, biking, sightseeing, tours, horseback riding, hot air ballooning, swimming, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Flagstaff Pulliam Airport - 6200 S Pulliam Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86005 (~28 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the property is not suitable for children under the age of 8
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID is required upon check-in