You'll love this cozy townhome that's nestled in charming Carrboro, just outside of Chapel Hill.
The space is guest ready, and has everything you'll need to have a comfortable stay while you're visiting the beautiful area. Fresh bath towels, fresh linens, and many other traveler comforts are there for you at check-in. Enjoy free parking by the front door.
The townhome is located in the safe neighborhood. Only 1.6 miles from UNC, an easy 5-10 drive by car! Free bus transit is also nearby.
You'll love the cozy townhome that's nestled in charming Carrboro, just outside of Chapel Hill.
The 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhome is well appointed, lovingly furnished, and guest ready for up to 6 guests. Here's what you can expect when checking into the home:
BEDROOM: Here's where the magic happens. The bedroom is furnished to make sure you have a great night's sleep and feel well rested while you explore the area.
- Queen sized comfortable foam mattress in one bedroom and 2 Twin sized beds in another. Can you count sheep to infinity and beyond?
- Oversized mirror closets that'll hold all your suitcases, travel bags, and hip clothing. Narnia style wardrobes are encouraged.
- Powerful ceiling fan to keep you extra cool during those hot and humid Carolina nights.
LIVING ROOM: Kick up your feet, relax, and make yourself at home. Mi casa es su casa.
- TV with Roku Stick with all your favorite streaming apps. We don't have cable tv because we're evil cord cutters.
- Relax comfortably on our 3 seat sofa while enjoying some of your favorite shows and movies on the smart tv. The 3 seat sofa can easily turn into a super comfortable sofa bed and has its own fresh linens and soft blankets.
KITCHEN: Need a break from dining out at some of North Carolina's best restaurants? Cook at home.
- The kitchen has the essential cookware, silverware, and dinnerware for you to get your Gordon Ramsey on.
- Sit at the bar with 2 barstools or dining table with 4 chairs and enjoy your made home or take home dinner. While we are die-hard Game of Throne fans, please, no red wedding re-enactments at the dinner table.
- Enjoy some complimentary freshly brewed coffee.
BATHROOM: The throne room is fully stocked with everything you'll need to feel comfortable.
- High pressure standing shower? Check! Fresh towels, toiletries, and soaps? Check! Blowdryer for your hurr? Check! 2 full bathrooms are upstairs and a half bathroom is downstairs.
Whether you're visiting Chapel Hill or Carrboro for a vacation retreat, business related stay, or enjoying our sport venues, our space will have everything you need to experience the area comfortably :)
Our guests have access to near about everything that comes with the space. Here they are in bullet points, because hey - who doesn't like bullet points?
- Essentials like towels, bed sheets, soap, and toiletries
- TV with Roku Box that includes streaming like Netflix. No, cable because we're evil cord cutters :)
- Free parking right outside the door
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi that can stream up to 4K
- Refrigerator, Stovetop Oven, and Washer/Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Modern standing shower & high pressure shower head
- Spacious large bathtub
We've made really short YouTube video to help our guests learn how to use everything in the space. You'll get the link to the videos when you book with us :)
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
I am personally a Realtor at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services in Chapel Hill. Our tagline is: "We make great neighbors" and I stand by that! I do travel often, so you'll most likely be in communication with my co-host, Reem. She'll take care of you!
We love to give our guests the upmost privacy so they can enjoy their romantic getaway, weekend excursion, or focus on their work. We have a easy self-checkin system that gives our guests a truly flexible checkin and checkout experience at anytime of the day.
We are really supportive and attentive hosts who love giving our guests recommendations, tips, and suggestions for exploring the area. Even though you most likely won't meet us (We are professionals who travels a lot too!), we're always just one message away to answer any questions you have. Just check out our response time, we're quick with it!
Feel free to message us anytime through the Hosting App. We're always more than happy to help our guests :)
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
CLEANLINESS: Our space is professionally cleaned after every booking, many other listings are not. You'll really appreciate staying at a clean, fresh, and well taken care of space.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Our Neighborhood Guidebook that is included in this listing and the one located inside the space are really handy and our guests love them. Go through it to find our recommendations for great local restaurants, entertainment, and scenery.
CHECKING IN: We have a very flexible and convenient self-checkin system using a callbox. If you're behind on your travel time, don't sweat it, you'll be able to checkin without any issues anytime after 5pm. We can also accommodate early check-in times for an extra $20 fee if notified prior to your arrival day.
KEYS: Please note that we only have 1 set of keys that will be available to you. Do not lock the bottom doorknob, you may get locked out!
If there is an issue that occurs that you forget to mention during your stay, please tell us through a private feedback message. We're always looking to improve our space with guest feedback.
**We offer a 10% Discount to Active Military Personnel and Veterans. Thank you for your Service and your Sacrifice to enable the rest of us to live our lives. Please upload documentation.**
Be in the heart of it all :)
Live like a local at our place! Spend your evenings a quiet Carolina suburb with a charming atmosphere.
You'll feel completely safe in our neighborhood. There are many young families that live here, you'll often see children playing in the cul-de-sac.
Check out our Airbnb Guidebook to see a collection of recommended places in the area that you definitely have to check out! We update the Guidebook regularly :)
Bus service, Taxis, and more!
PARKING: There is plenty of parking available in my community. You'll easily be able to find a spot right in front of the door :)
THE BICYCLE CHAIN: Rent a bike from this awesome store! They for about $30-50/day or $150-250/week.
UNC TRANSIT BUS: This on-time bus is an easy and affordable (freeeee) way to get from the townhome to Carrboro or UNC. The schedule runs every 10 minutes. Download the EZ Chapel Hill Transit app on your smartphone to keep up with the schedule :) The bus stop is literally at the entrance of the Canterbury Townhome community, an easy 2 minute walk.
UBER: Carrboro/Chapel Hill has a strong and vibrant Uber presence. Getting a Uber drive to pick you up is as easy as opening the app and tap, tap, tapping.