You are on the website of a private individual. Are you looking for a well-situated apartment for your visit to the capital of Burgundy? Do you want hotel service along with the autonomy and tranquility of a private residence?
With a surface of 70m2 (750 square feet), this apartment is fully equipped and located in the historic center of Dijon. It has been designed to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
The virtual visit of the rental apartment should give you a feel for the quality that we offer. You will certainly appreciate the charming, atypical style of the apartment, as well as its location in a quiet, historic street in the heart of the city.
This apartment was entirely renovated in 2012. It is on the third floor and is accessed by a staircase. The surface is of 70m2 (750 square feet) . The living room faces south-east, and the entire apartment is very well lit during the day thanks to 4 roof windows.
The apartment is very quiet, and the entire building houses only 5 units.
It is composed of:
• A large living area that includes a sitting room and a dining area. The kitchen (8m2 or 86 square feet) is divided from the living room by a high counter
• One bedroom measuring 12m2 with a double bed.
• A second bedroom on the mezzanine measuring 15m2 with a double bed.
• One bathroom with a walk-in shower (120x80 cm), a sink and cabinets.
• Separate toilet.
We offer many services in order to meet your needs whether it be for a couple of days, a weekend or an entire week. Our City-Break is designed to satisfy the requirements of all types of visitors - tourists, temporary residents or those travelling for work purposes.
• Housekeeping included.
• Power and Heating (10 kwh included/day).
• Sheets provided for the two double beds (140 x 190cm).
• Towels and facecloths provided.
• Hair dryer, iron and ironing table.
• Nespresso coffee maker (capsules available for an extra charge).
• Toaster and microwave oven/grill.
• Flat-screen TV (Samsung LCD 82cm), DVD player, 30 DVDs.
• Panasonic stereo with USB and iPhone ports. 2 x 20w RMS.
• DVD library with various genres including cartoons.
• Library: French and English novels. Brochures and books about the region of Burgundy.
• 6 bottles of Burgundy wine available for an extra charge.
• Nearby amenities: Corner store (20m). Grocery store (50m). Bakery (50m). Newspaper store (20m).
• Free parking 200m away on Boulevard Carnot.
• Animals are not allowed.
• For the comfort of all, the apartment is non-smoking.