If you're searching for a peaceful lakefront retreat, look no further than this newly renovated 3-bedroom + loft, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Duluth. Located right on the glass-like Pequaywan Lake, this 2,000-square-foot home comfortably hosts up to 8 travelers - perfect for a group of family and friends ready to explore the outdoors! Relax in the spacious sauna or lounge on the furnished viewing deck after a fun-filled day of fishing, hiking, snowmobiling, or cross-country skiing!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds
There's no doubt you'll be in awe of this beautiful Duluth cabin and stunning landscape that surrounds the property. Prepare to unwind in comfort and style as you step inside to find warm hardwood floors and accents of Northwoods decor throughout the home.
Cozy up on the couch in front of the centerpiece of the living area - the floor-to-ceiling river rock fireplace. Turn on the flat-screen cable TV or begin reading a new book!
Around the corner, you'll find the fully equipped kitchen that features stainless steel appliances and a spacious breakfast bar. When you want to prepare your meals outdoors, you can utilize the gas grill on the large viewing deck and sit to enjoy the feast as you gaze out onto the lake!
Take a break in the sauna near the separate bar area, or challenge a loved one to a card game in the spacious screened-in porch complete with a dining table, comfortable furnishings, wood-burning stove, flat-screen TV and lush forest views.
Settle in for the night in one of the 3 cozy bedrooms that feature rustic wood paneling. The loft area provides 2 twin beds for the youngsters, and a master bedroom with a plush king bed and pristine en-suite bathroom.
Both bathrooms are adorned with copper slate flooring and walk-in showers, making it easy for everyone in the group to freshen up for the next day's outdoor adventure.
Situated on Pequaywan Lake within Superior National Forest, this updated property is sure to deliver your perfect, peaceful mountain getaway.
Outdoor enthusiasts won't be short of activities to choose from since this cabin provides easy access to hiking and biking trails, as well as snowmobiling and cross-country skiing areas.
If you're looking for both sport and leisure, stroll around the lake to find the perfect fishing spot, where you can try out the new bait on species such as largemouth bass, flathead catfish, and walleye!
Treat yourself to a prime rib special or savory fish fry at the Pequaywan Inn & Resort - less than a 10-minute drive from the cabin! Be sure to check the calendar for special events such as dance halls or seasonal festivals.
Take a scenic 1-hour drive to downtown Duluth, located along the shoreline of Lake Superior. Peruse the art galleries or visit the historic railroad museum. Looking for an adrenaline rush? Book a private helicopter tour with Lake Superior Helicopters and get a bird's eye view of Glensheen Mansion, Duluth Harbor, and the North Shore terrain as you follow the St. Louis River.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, furnished viewing deck with gas grill, separate bar area and sauna, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cables TVs, wood-burning fireplace, screened-in porch with gas fire pit, upstairs balcony, and more!
- Serene Duluth location - A secluded lakefront property with stunning views and easy access to outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing; approximately a 40 minute drive to downtown Duluth, restaurants, shopping, museums, and other attractions!
- Nearest Airport: Duluth International Airport - 4701 Grinden Dr, Duluth, MN 55811 (~35 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 28 years old to book
- Please note that the WiFi connection may be slow due to the property's remote location
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in