A peaceful country getaway awaits at ‘Circle B Ranch Retreat,’ a 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath Isanti vacation rental home. Comfortably sleeping up to 10 guests, this 2,500-square-foot abode provides all of the amenities of home on 88 acres of private farmland. Explore numerous ponds, stroll through secluded forests, and witness an abundance of wildlife that claims the area as their own.
Bedroom 1 (Danika Room): King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Maria Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Johanna Room): Full Bed | Bedroom 4 (Rebecca Room): 2 Twin Beds | Cabin Room: Sleeper Sofa
Nestled on century-old farmland, this elegant house provides a scenic country escape. Between the 2,500-square-foot home and the 88 acres of manicured outdoor space, this home provides a picturesque venue for weddings and family gatherings that guests will surely never forget.
Tasteful decorations capture the essence of the century-old farm while numerous windows illuminate the spacious interior. You’ll feel right at home with amenities such as in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access, and a gourmet kitchen.
Make yourself comfortable on the living room’s large sectional couch. You’ll love snuggling by the gas-burning fireplace as you watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV with DVD player. In the morning, savor coffee or tea while lounging on the plush reclining chairs.
The fully equipped kitchen offers an inviting space to create meals as though you never left home. Enjoy breakfast at the 3-person kitchen bar and gourmet feasts at the generous 10-person dining table. Step outside onto the spacious patio to sip a glass of wine al fresco and watch the sunset over the lush forest.
Sleep in luxury in the Danika Room with amenities such as a plush king bed, flat-screen cable TV, and private en-suite bathroom with jetted garden tub. Lavender-colored walls soothe you into slumber in the Maria Room with a queen bed and storage for your belongings. Additional guests will feel at home in the Johanna Room with a full bed, the Rebecca Room with 2 cozy twin beds, or on the Cabin Room sleeper sofa.
Spend a day on the farm to discover the history of the land and how the owners are restoring it daily! You’ll love tranquil hikes through the lush forests and around numerous ponds as you catch glimpses of the native wildlife in the area including white-tail deer, fox, rabbits, and more.
Enjoy perfect games of golf at the Sanbrook Golf Course, only 3 miles away from the house! You’ll love playing on well-groomed fairways and greens while taking in beautiful views of the surrounding area.
Head downtown for the Isanti Family Farmers Market between the months of May and September. Buy fresh produce for homemade meals while mingling with locals and listening to live music!
For a change of scenery, make an easy day trip to Minneapolis located only 50 minutes from the property. Peruse the streets of downtown, visit the contemporary art museum, and shop and dine at numerous stores and restaurants in the area! If you're interested in a private tour around the city and surrounding areas, the homeowner will be more than happy to take you on a guided tour.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD Player, free WiFi, gas-burning fireplace, patio with outdoor furniture, air conditioning, charcoal grill, jetted garden tub, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels, and much more
- Peaceful Isanti location ideal for your wedding! Guests will enjoy a tranquil country getaway on 88 acres of private property that provides access to activities including hiking, golfing, shopping, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport - 4300 Glumack Drive, St. Paul, MN 55111 (~54.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $50 fee per stay
- Events, parties, weddings, and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval and $500 event fee (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in