☀︎ Welcome to Tela Beach Getaway!
The apartment is modern, spacious, comfy & might surprise you—specially for its price! Only 1 minute away from the beach by car! Located in one of the safest and peaceful neighborhoods in Tela. It is close to all Supermarkets, 3 blocks from all Bus stations & only 1 minute away from Downtown Tela via car. Has 2 bedrooms; great for couples or groups. Will fit you if you want ease of transportation or if you want a peaceful place to stay & relax. The apartment is modern, well furnished & sparkling clean.
Recommended for 1-4 guests.
Up to 4 guests can book.
Bedroom #1: 1 Queen size bed
Bedroom #2: 1 Double bed
~Free WiFi included!
~42" inch Philips 1080P Smart HDTV + Netflix & Youtube
~100+ Channels HD Cable TV
~SECURITY SAFE (Passport & Money storage)
~ComfortStar Air Conditioning System
~Whirlpool Washing machine
~Kitchenware (Pans, utensils, etc...)
~Frigidaire 4 Burner Gas Stove
~Black & Decker Blender
~Rival Sandwich Maker
~Wine Bottle opener
~Cocktail mixer + Cocktail recipe books
~Yoga Foam Mat
~SONY Light Bluetooth Speaker for smart Devices
~4 port USB hub
~1 Private Bathroom
~Fully equipped Kitchen
~1 Mabe Microwave
~Black & Decker Coffee maker
~New Frigidaire Refrigerator + Cold Water Dispenser
~Hot water shower
~Porch chairs to sit and relax
~Back up water pump
~Self Check-in with Doorman
& much more!
Complementary free coffee & free purified water to all our guests.
(Breakfast not provided & no room service)
Luggage dropoff allowed (for guests' convenience when they have early arrival or late departure)
Long term stays allowed (more than 28 days)
Our goal is to help you and your fellow trip companions have the most relaxing and stress-free experience as possible. That's why we will let you have your own space and privacy during your stay at our house. And if you need something, you can always contact us by phone, text, email or via the HomeAway site.
The apartment is conveniently located close to everything. The beach is 10 minutes from walking distance & only 2 minutes by car! You can catch taxis right outside the property. There are 2 of the best supermarkets just 3 minutes away. Overall you will feel that eveything is close and convenient.
•10% off if you book 7+ Days!
•50% off if you book 30+ Days!
Guests are welcome to use anything they see in the apartment, for instance: they can use the microwave, use the kitchen, use the refrigerator, etc...
— Host communication:
I will provide the itinerary & step by step directions to the location once I confirm your reservation. I am not available to host you personally, but there will be a family member living in the main house to greet you, show you around, & give you the keys. She is our co host. (She only speaks Spanish.)
I am guaranteeing that if you make a reservation with us, we will communicate with you throughout your check in arrival and departure, as well as give you suggestions of banks, restaurants, and any other of your questions regarding Tela as a whole.
Get your sunglasses, goPro, Sunscreen & flipflops ready for the beautiful white sand beaches of Tela Bay! :)
Once confirmation of your reservation is set, you'll receive directions on how to get to our house via Google Maps. Since I live in the United States, our co-host will welcome you and give you the keys to the apartment. This person will also be at your service if you need anything.
If you are traveling here by plane and arriving at the San Pedro Sula airport (SAP), please talk to us so we can arrange a car trip from SAP to Tela and back at an extra cost. From San Pedro Tela it is roughly 1 hour and 30 minutes by car.
★Tela Beach Getaway is a family-owned beach house which we see as a weekend getaway, therefore please take good care of our home and the things inside it. We will try our best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible!
~To make your stay more comfortable, we recommend you also bring:
• mosquito or insect repellent, sunscreen, and cleaning wipes
• power strips and extension cords to connect more stuff to the available outlets
• Gaming console, bluetooth speakers, Shock busters to prevent electric shocks.
• portable fans to cool off the heat
• anything personal you'd like to enjoy during your stay, like snorkeling gear, ipads, etc.
☞ Please read the House Rules thoroughly and carefully before confirming your stay with us. Thank you!
It is suggested that you speak some Spanish — 95% of the locals in Triunfo don't speak English. As a true Garifuna community, their native language is Garifuna and second language Spanish. You can buy basic goods and home stuff at the local "pulpería" or mini grocery store. In Tela, the nearby city, grocery shopping is available at the Plaza Tela shopping center & elsewhere in downtown. Safe ATMs are also available in downtown Tela. You will need to buy a Honduran GSM sim card and have a carrier unlocked smartphone to receive calls.
•We are not a hotel. This is a family owned apartment which we rent for cheap to any tourist looking to save up some money but with the level of hospitality, reliance and professionalism a client deserves!
•We are not a beachfront apartment, but beach is literally 3 minutes away.
•Bring mosquito repellent, specially at night they bite a lot.
•There’s no daily room service, guests are expected to clean themselves.
1. Do not take anything from the apartment, no matter how small it is, we will notice it. And in case you break something we will deduct all from your chosen insurance or deposit.
2. You are not allowed to bring extra guests that are not in your itinerary to sleep over the night. Failure to follow and your reservation will be cancelled.
2. No smoking inside. Or at least try to smoke mostly outside.
3. Do not leave the air conditioner on while you are out of the property. Failure to follow the rule and we will enter the apartment without prior notice to turn it off. Try to take care of the Air Conditioner by turning it off if you are using it.
4. Do not make loud sounds after 12am. There are other residents living in the apartments who might complain to you or me.
5. Please take care of my apartment as it were yours. This is not a hotel. This is my private place. So please be caring of it. Thanks.