Fantastic views of sprawling meadows and Northstar Resort await you at this updated 3-bedroom, 2.5- bathroom Truckee vacation rental townhome that sleeps 8. The wintertime brings world-class skiing and snowboarding opportunities, while Truckee’s temperate summers are ideal for all kinds of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking and fishing. Spend a day on the slopes or an afternoon lakeside before returning home to melt your stress away in the private hot tub!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen-over-Queen Bunk Bed
Boasting over 2,500 square feet of rustic living space with vaulted ceilings, sleek hardwood floors and a spacious open-concept layout, this home is the ultimate mountain getaway!
Settle down on the living room’s plush sofa or sink into one of the sumptuous leather armchairs while you catch up on your favorite shows using the flat-screen satellite TV. Flip the switch to the gas burning fireplace and let the flames warm the room.
After a long day outdoors, satisfy your appetite in the fully equipped kitchen, which features granite countertops, gorgeous wood elements and stainless steel appliances for all your cooking needs. Take a seat at the expansive breakfast bar for a quick snack or gather your loved ones around the 8-person dining table for a delightful candlelight dinner.
If you prefer to dine with a view, fire up the gas grill on the patio while you relish in the beauty of the surrounding meadows. Host the evening’s festivities at the shaded patio table during the warmer months, and admire the snowy, pastoral views from the hot tub in the colder season.
Come nighttime, seek refuge in any one of the home’s 3 spacious bedrooms, all equipped with flat-screen TVs. The master bedroom boasts a plush king-sized bed, gas burning fireplace and a private balcony. Curl up in front of the fireplace at night, and take your coffee out onto the balcony in the morning for fresh alpine air and tree-lined scenery.
The second bedroom comes complete with a queen-sized bed, while the third bedroom comfortably sleeps 4 in a queen-over-queen bunk bed.
Outdoor enthusiasts will have much to look forward to when staying at this ideally situated property. Opportunities for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, fishing and swimming can all be found only minutes away!
Pack a picnic lunch and head up to Lake Tahoe for a day of water activities. Rent a jet ski or paddleboard to take out on the water, while the fisherman in your group troll for trout and bass.
Skiers will be thrilled come wintertime, as Northern California is home to numerous world-class resorts. Tahoe Donner Ski, Northstar and Squaw Valley are all only a short drive away and offer slopes for all skill levels.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, flat-screen satellite TV, 2 gas-burning fireplaces, jetted tub, balcony, furnished patio, charcoal grill, private hot tub and more
- Beautiful Truckee location - Easy access to skiing/snowboarding, swimming, boating, fishing, horseback riding, hiking, mountain biking, restaurants and other area activities
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per stay
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval ( please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible up to 8 guests
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in