Fall Sale: Mention this ad for one free guest for a night or a free night for your dog! woof OR a food surprise when you arrive!
Same Day Reservations Accepted - Send me an inquiry and I will make it happen! It's the HA approved way to do it.
I am less than 15-minutes away from O'Hare! An ideal place if your flight is cancelled, delayed or grounded in Chicago's O'Hare airport.
Renovated historic 2-family bungalow. Full use of second story home. Free high-speed WiFi. Uverse cable TV & Roku. Complimentary, simple pre-packaged breakfast foods provided. You have a private entrance & an emergency second exit. 420 compliant
Mounted floor safe. 24-hour property security including monitored fire and carbon detectors on every floor.
I have a special treat for Fido, if you bring your furry family member. Remember to give me the name and breed which helps me to personalize it. There is a nightly dog fee of $20.
Please note that the advertised fee is for the first couple. There is an additional guest fee per guest per night. (Full rental costs: please see rates & availability tab above the home photo.) I live on the first floor of this bungalow with my dog, 2 cats, and a turtle. There is also a permanent tenant in the basement apartment.
Now, on to the space information:
Ultra-thick queen futon with pillow top addition upon request. Room for two more queen airbeds and/or multiple sleeping-bags for floor sleeping in this room. Huge 55” TV with gaming capability. “Old school” visitors can use VCR, loads of family movies, a turntable with vinyl albums, board games & real books. Window a/c
Beautiful cherry queen sleigh-bed with a memory-foam mattress and an optional pillow topper, shoe bench, chair, and dresser. Off the bedroom are a small business center/dressing room and small walk-in closet. This is an ideal space for a port-a-crib or a pack and play. And I have one you can use. Window a/c
Pillow-topped mattress full bed with a twin gel & foam trundle, a side table with a side table that includes two high-efficiency USB charging ports and two 110-volt power outlets. Off this cozy room is a small walk-in closet with a tall dresser. Window a/c
Plenty of seating with a multiple leaf table. This room has many charging stations, full-size frig, microwave, new floating counter with swivel stools and full-size stove. Loads of cooking utensils, pots, pans, toaster, waffle maker, electric wok and more. And if you need something that isn't there, just ask me for it since I probably have it in my kitchen. Window a/c
Beautiful and brand-spanking new! Fully-tiled bathroom with walk-in shower. Toiletries provided.
Bring the dog! Up to 2 well-behaved dogs allowed. I have a fenced yard but I suggest walking in this beautiful neighborhood and if you need some poop bags, let me know. There is a dog fee of $20 per night.
I urge all dog owners when you first get here to stay for at least 60 minutes before you head out again ….leaving Fido behind. The car ride was tough enough but to abandon them shortly after you arrive in an unknown home (in a crate) seems to make all the dogs very unhappy. With my guest’s permission, I have had to go up and console a number of crying dogs who were confused and sad. They’re family.
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $20/night
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications:
a. Any size is fine but let me know size and breed before arrival (the name is also nice, too!)
b. The dog must be at least 1 year(s) of age or older; in other words, no longer piddling everywhere and chewing on furniture. You can also crate your untrained dog should it not be house broken. I have a large crate for rent at $5.00 a night.
c. Your dog must be up-to-date on rabies and all other vaccinations.
3. Your dog must be leashed at all times when outside the home.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up all pet waste. Please dispose of in the black garbage can in the backyard.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. Dirty paw prints do not wash out of sheets I have found.
6. You must be certain your dog is flea and tick free. If I discover, following your stay, that we have an infestation in the apartment, you will pay for the exterminator and the time loss on renting the apartment. I have some natural repellent you can use, should you decide to take your dog somewhere while you are here and want to keep them bug free. (Geranium Oil-smells like roses.)
7. Your dog must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage will be deducted from your security deposit.
8. Guest should prevent their pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. (No constant yapping dogs, please, no matter the time of day or night or you will be asked to leave without a refund!)
9. Your pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on the porch or in the backyard ever. (Pet sitting & dog walking available)
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
You agree to be bound by these rules once you confirm your booking with me. I will send you a copy if you wish