Witness Vermont's beauty in every season when you stay at 'Mount Shell A,' a 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath Elmore vacation rental house. Situated on 6 acres with accommodations for 10, this 3,782-square-foot home is ideal for families or couples. Stroll down the road to Lake Elmore or take a short drive to the pristine Stowe Mountain Resort. More outdoor activities like fishing, golfing, cycling, downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and hiking await from this magnificent Vermont property!
Bedroom 1 (Moose's Bog Room): King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Bear's Den): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Wild Turkey's Roost): Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Stag Deer's Hideaway): 2 Twin Beds
As soon as you arrive at this serene Elmore estate, you'll be surrounded by open space with sprawling mountain and forest views. Park your car in the garage or driveway and step inside to unwind while surrounded by the stunning Vermont countryside. This rental is fantastic for families and couples providing all the comforts of home in an elegant living space.
Beautiful hardwood floors with radiant floor heating, vaulted ceilings, and custom wood trim provide everyone with a warm welcome in this newly built and furnished home. The large U-shaped couch invites you to have a seat in front of the slate fireplace as you search for your favorite show on the flat-screen cable Smart TV.
Prepare your favorite snack or a hearty meal in the fully equipped kitchen that features stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Share your meals at the breakfast bar or pine dining table, set for 6.
Need some fresh air? Two sliding glass doors serve as your gateway to the furnished deck where you'll find the perfect spot to share a cup of tea and lovely views of Mount Elmore!
Before settling in for the night, host a friendly foosball competition in the second living area, then step outside to the deck and catch the stunning sunset off in the horizon!
All 4 bedrooms are tastefully accented with Northwoods decor and log furniture - everyone is sure to enjoy a restful night's sleep no matter how long the stay! The full bathrooms provide plenty of space for everyone to freshen up for the day in comfort and style.
Known as 'The Beauty Spot of Vermont,' Lake Elmore is the perfect destination for a peaceful mountain retreat with family and friends. During your stay, you'll be just a mile from the Elmore Country Store, 1 hour from Burlington and only a half hour from the capital of Montpelier.
Pack a picnic and take a short 10-minute walk to Lake Elmore where you'll find plenty of hiking trails, fishing spots, and kayak rentals. During the winter months, enjoy easy/quick access to Snow Travelers (VAST) snowmobile and cross-country trails!
No matter the season, Stowe Mountain Resort provides plenty of activities to meet everyone's expectations! Take a scenic, 40-minute drive to find 2 premier golf courses, indoor rock climbing, zip lining tours, ski lessons, and miles of hiking trails.
Want to explore something closer? Drive into town where you'll enjoy award-winning pizza at Pizza On Main or a local craft brew at Rock Art Brewery - only 5 miles from this property!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, heated floors, gas fireplace, 2 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, WIFI, furnished viewing deck ( patio furniture will not be set up during winter months) , foosball table, in-unit laundry machines, and more!
- Serene Elmore location - Enjoy panoramic views of the mountains, a 10-minute walk to the lake, 1-mile distance from town and easy access to outdoor activities including golfing, fishing, hiking, skiing, and much more!
- Communication with the homeowner is required
- No smoking
- No pets allowed due to an allergy in the homeowners family
- No parties, events or large gatherings at the property. This policy will be monitored with the external cameras on the property
- A fee of $500 will be charged if the above policies are broken
- Please note this property is best suited for families, friends or couples
- No bachelor parties
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID will be required