* Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay *
Immerse yourself in San Diego’s wine country with this 2-bed, 1.5 bath Escondido vacation rental home that sleeps 4! Situated on a 6-acre estate, this home is surrounded by scenic fruit orchards and grape vineyards. Explore the San Diego Safari Park only 5 minutes away, or visit the bustling city of San Diego or the sandy shores of Torrey Pines Beach with a quick 30-minute drive!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Away from all the noise of the bustling city, this serene country estate is the perfect home base for your San Diego retreat. Roam the surrounding vineyard as you admire the sprawling grape vines, along with the orange and avocado orchards, before heading inside to see what else this property has in store for you.
Recently remodeled, this beautiful home boasts 1,400 square feet of immaculate living space with all new appliances and furnishings. Beautiful french doors welcome you inside the home, where you’ll notice the country feel of the surrounding scenery extends to the interior.
Pick up some fresh produce from the Escondido Farmers’ Market and prepare your own farm-to-table feast in the fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen features updated appliances, a 2-person breakfast bar and a rustic dining table set for 4.
After a long day of wine tastings, decompress in the bright and airy living area. Use the Amazon Fire Stick to stream your favorite show on the flat-screen TV, or sprawl out on the plush sofa for a quick nap before heading downtown.
Once you’ve exhausted yourself strolling the streets of San Diego, head back to your peaceful abode to experience the starry night sky like never before.
When you’re ready to retire for the night, both rooms come complete with comfortable beds for a rejuvenating slumber and large windows for a bright, energizing morning!
With countless boutique wineries in the vicinity, wine enthusiasts will have much to look forward to while staying at this country estate. Visit Highland Valley Vineyards to indulge your senses in robust red wines, or check out the outdoor eatery at Cordiano Winery to pair your wine with gourmet pizza.
When you need a change of pace, venture out onto the home’s surrounding trails, which are primed for hiking and mountain biking!
For even more fun closer to home, make the quick 5-minute trip over to San Diego Safari Park, a 1,800-acre zoo housing a wide variety of endangered species from around the world.
Spend some time along the coast and head over to Torrey Pines State Beach, located 30 minutes away. After a full day of sun, sand and surf, take a short drive south to experience the thriving metropolis of downtown San Diego.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, Amazon Fire Stick, picturesque views and more
- Excellent Escondido location - Located on a 6-acre vineyard estate within walking distance from various wineries. 5 minutes from San Diego Safari Park and 30 minutes to Torrey Pines State Beach and downtown San Diego
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Diego International Airport - 3225 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, (~32 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in