Experience world-class skiing at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in Taos Ski Valley! The property is ski-in/ski-out for intermediate or advanced skiers, and the condo offers 1,500 square feet of well-appointed and welcoming living space, making it ideal for a family or group of 8 friends. You'll be thrilled with the location, which is sure to entice you and your companions to make the most out of the outdoors and nearby attractions during your stay!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed, Twin Bed
In the fully equipped kitchen, you’ll find all modern amenities and appliances, as well as plenty of counterspace for preparing home-cooked meals throughout your stay.
Gather at the dining table, which seats 6, and savor dinner while you swap stories from your day on the trails.
After an adventure-filled day, you’ll cherish the cozy living room with a couch and armchair situated by the gas-burning fireplace. Settle in with a good book and relax for the evening.
When you’re ready to retire, head to one of the 3 comfortable bedrooms to rest up for the next day ahead. The master bedroom and second bedroom feature lovely queen beds, and the third bedroom includes a twin-over-full bunk bed and solo twin bed.
Early risers will enjoy a morning coffee on the deck, with stunning views that feature lush greenery or snowy peaks, varying depending on the season.
With a ski-in/ski-out location, this property offers an unbeatable spot for the winter season! Shred fresh powder all day long at the ski valley, right outside your door.
In addition to world-class skiing, Taos Ski Valley offers fun and family-friendly adventures such as snowshoeing, tubing, snowmobile tours, and children’s ski school!
For a great mountain biking adventure, hit the Northside trail system for spectacular overlooks. The trail offers single and double track routes through beautiful terrain.
Try out rock climbing, river rafting, and horseback riding for a fun group excursion. Rio Grande Stables invites you to eat lunch beside the rim of the Rio Grande Gorge after a ride along the Red River Canyon.
When you’re not cooking at the condo, visit favorite dining establishments such as Anaconda Bar, Sabroso, or grab a sweet treat at Molly’s Crepe Escape.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private deck, flat-screen cable TV, free high-speed WiFi with movie streaming capabilities to a laptop or Apple TV, DVD player, gas-burning fireplace, on-site laundry machines, and more!
- Great Taos Ski Valley location - Just 1 block from the children’s ski school, short walk to the new resort area, ski-in/ski-out access, and more
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- Events, parties or large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that this home sleeps 8, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 10 guests
- Must be at least 22 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- **Please note that snow tires, chains, or 4WD are needed to access the property under snowy conditions. The road to this property is not as well cleared as the main roads during heavy snows