About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
Looking for an easy access cabin? Look no further, Autumn Dream is the perfect vacation cabin for you! This 2 bedroom 2 bath is located just 15 minutes from Downtown Bryson City. ÿThis cabin is less than 5 minutes from Fontana Lake Greasy Branch put-in.
Before you pack up the car and head for the mountains, know that when we say mountains, we really mean it!
Downtown Bryson City has an elevation of 1,752 feet, so think of this as a starting point. The majority of our cabins will have a higher elevation than this. This means that our roads- both state and private- will be steeper, narrower, and curvier than you may be use to driving. Also, you should expect to encounter gravel roads. Consider it part of our rural mountain charm!
Here at Yellow Rose, your safety is our priority. If a cabin requires 4 wheel, front wheel, or all wheel drive to access it, it will be listed in the description. If bringing or riding motorcycles, please call and ask for motorcycle friendly properties. If you have any concerns about accessing your rental, please call prior to your arrival and we will be happy to discuss it with you.
Yellow Rose has top rated customer service and has been Locally Owned and Operated Since 1995. We are a company that gives back to the local community and we offer our guests 24/7 Emergency Assistance. View our list of adventure partners to get Special Discounts on Popular Attractions!
Memorial Day Weekend: May 24th - May 29th: 3 Night Minimum
Summer Peak Season: June 1st - August 5th: 4 Night Minimum
Late Summer: August 6th - August 29th: 2 Night Minimum
Labor Day Weekend: Aug 30th - Sept 5th : 3 Night Minimum
Fall Peak Season: Oct 1st - Oct 31st: 2 Night Minimum
Thanksgiving Holiday: Nov 15th - Nov 30th: 3 Night Minimum
Polar Express: Nov - Dec Weekends: 2 Night Minimum
Christmas & New Year's Holiday: Dec 20th - Jan 2nd : 3 Night Minimum <p>
Prices vary depending on season &/or holiday. Rental has a cleaning fee for house & hot tub (when applicable), processing fee & tax. The rate shown on Yellow Rose Realty page includes fees. Other sites may not show complete total. <p>
Yellow Rose Realty
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Quiet and Relaxing
Autumn Dreams was a very relaxing get-a-way for my significant other and I. The cabin was very clean and well kept. We were especially pleased with the hospitality from the cabin owners. They left k-cup coffee, water, and tea for their guests. The decor was super cute and we both felt like we were right at home. The ride to the cabin was VERY curvy but had some great views. It was for sure out in the middle of no where. I think we were at least 20 minutes from any store. The only downfall was the lack of space for a fire outside.
Everything we needed!
This cabin was a great little get away for our family. It had everything we needed and we enjoyed our stay very much!
Left the property with contradictory feelings
I can say we had a good stay but It was a few disappointing things. However I will start with pros.
1. It was easy to book with instant confirmation. I received instructions and directions (more about it in cons section) right the way.
2. When I had to call property management to clarify some things - was able to reach someone immediately and get help.
3. Cabin was clean, WiFi, Internet and Water Heater worked just fine.
4. Cabin looks exactly as on a picture. You are on a bottom of the mountain, so do not expect breathtaking view from the porch.
Now to the cons!!
1. After booking the property I received address and directions by email which were very detailed, accept the fact that those were for a different cabin!!!! Can you imaging our frustration when after 9 hour drive from Florida we ended up at the wrong place? We are at the mountains, there is no phone reception and no internet! We managed to get in touch with realty; girl on the phone was very helpful but it still took us extra 2 hours to get to the right place. It would be much easier if it was only 2 of us, but our friends had same direction to the wrong cabin and it was a challenge to guide them considering that there is limited phone coverage at the area!
2. Instructions said that there is no firewood included and we should purchase some at the local shops or have a load delivered to the cabin. For convenience I decided to go with an offer. I called the management and specifically asked them if their load of wood should be enough for 2 night stay - response was "you will get enough firewood for week". I was very disappointed that we used all the firewood at first night and had to go to local store to get more. We got same amount of wood as we found at the property - 3 bundles - at much better price and quality. So for future renters - buy your firewood at local store!!!
3. Washer machine at laundry room had a note on it that it is not working. - not like we were gonna use it, but I guess customers should be informed about those things in advance.
4. Check out instructions said to place all the garbage bags at blue garbage can. It was no garbage cans on the property, so we had to leave the bags on the porch. Hope it will be no charge for it
Overall we had a good time. Hope this review will help owners to make some improvements and future residents - be better prepared for their trip! Reconfirm your property address before hitting the road
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees