Waterfront Apartment Premium Suite
***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
Images on this listing are representative of the style and quality of units on property. Actual unit is assigned upon arrival. Layout of unit, views and furniture may vary slightly.
With first-class shopping, waterfront restaurants and a vibrant arts and culture scene right outside your doorstep, it's easy to see why the Auckland waterfront is considered one of the best places in the world to live. Next door is Queen's Wharf, a public waterfront space that brings people from all over to enjoy pop-up events, fishing excursions, summer BBQs, or to simply soak up the sun on the edge of a sparkling Hauraki Gulf. Devonport, Waiheke and other beautiful islands of the Hauraki Gulf are only a ferry ride away, waiting to be explored.
ABOUT THE SPACE
A perfect princes wharf vacation rental, has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms offering our guests optimal space for a comfortable stay. Located near first-class shopping, waterfront restaurants and a vibrant arts and culture scene right outside your doorstep, it's easy to see why the Auckland waterfront is considered one of the best places in the world to live. Princes Wharf is next door to Queen's Wharf, a public waterfront space that brings people from all over to enjoy pop-up events, fishing excursions, summer BBQs, or to simply soak up the sun on the edge of a sparkling Hauraki Gulf. Devonport, Waiheke and other beautiful islands of the Hauraki Gulf are only a ferry ride away, waiting to be explored.
- King bed in Master Bedroom
- Queen beds in second bedroom
- Rollaway Bed is available upon request
- Separate kitchen and dining area
- Fresh Cotton Linens,Towels and Toiletries Provided
- Fully Equipment Kitchen with all Major Appliances including Fridge, Stove, Oven and Dishwasher
- Kettle, Toaster and Microwave included
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Flat screen TV
- In-suite Laundry Facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- All utilities included
- Alarm clock in Bedrooms
- All wooden floors
- Bathrooms equipped with Hair Dryers
- Smoke and Heat Detectors in all Suites
- Dedicated work space and much more
- Sea and harbor view on balconies
- Free parking is provided on site
- No pets allowed
ABOUT THE AREA
The location is everything -collecting the great vibe in this part of town that gets all the attention. You have Britomart just next door, easy access to all major arterial routes, and a variety of bars, cafes, restaurants, gyms and shopping. Literally everything is close by. Harbour views and side car parks enable you to take a relaxing walk on your way to see some of the excitement Auckland City has to offer.
- Train and britomart 2 mins
- Supermarket next door Medical centre 3 mins
- Spark arena 4 mins
- Ferry building 5 mins
- Queen st, Via Victoria, Vinyard Qua rte
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check in time is at 3:00 PM and check out is at 11AM. We do not guarantee and early check ins before 3PM. Late check in fee of $25 shall be charged to all guests arriving after 9PM.
- All guests must call or notify the property at least an hour prior to arrival so we can ensure that the unit is ready to be occupied.
- A $250 security deposit will only be charged to the guest should there be any damages in the unit upon check out.
- Pets are not allowed.
- All properties are strictly Non-smoking.
- All special requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply such as pack and play, rollaway bed, etc.
- We are self-serviced apartments. Toiletries such as shampoo, soap, and toilet papers are provided as a one time courtesy. Additional/extra supplies will have to be covered/shouldered by the guests.
- This is a private residential building. Please be reminded that the front desk does not handle issues pertaining to private rentals. No parties allowed and excessive noise is strictly prohibited. Noise complaints are taken very seriously and may result in eviction without compensation.
- All guests must submit the required documents prior to check in to avoid delays on the day of their arrival.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.