Plan your next Palm Springs escape to this tastefully updated desert vacation rental condo, which sleeps 2 and is perfectly located in Coachella Valley. This spacious, 910-square-foot, 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom property has a spacious master bedroom with mountain views, private outdoor dining, great amenities, and includes a bonus room with a comfy daybed, perfect for a quiet reading space or additional sleeping. Take advantage of the amazing public amenities offered and an idyllic location.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bonus Room (off the Living Room): Queen Bed
Upon arriving, it’s easy to get excited about the property as you drive through the beautifully groomed grounds and all the amenities you could ask for.
Step inside this recently updated, modern-traditional condo that is tastefully designed with light desert neutrals and colorful, vibrant original expressionistic artwork throughout by San Francisco Bay's Fine Artist Natalia Bortolotti.
The open concept layout combines the living room with bonus sleeping area and petite office workstation and dining area, which are illuminated by natural sunlight flowing through the skylight and the open plantation shutters. Head out onto the terrace through a wall of glass doors for indoor/outdoor dining. Enjoy views of lush greens from your private terrace, which is a short walk to the pool.
Unwind in your plush recliner sofas and enjoy a motion picture from the flat-screen TV. There is currently no cable in the condo, but you can stay entertained with the available streaming services: Netflix, HULU, and Amazon Prime, in addition to the copious DVD collection. You can also add your own streaming services to watch.
If you want to bring your favorite movies from your own Blu-ray Disc collection, the DVD player in the living room doubles as a Blu-Ray player. There is also an additional DVD player in the master bedroom so you can snuggle up and watch movies in bed!
Although Starbucks is less than a mile away, there’s no need to spend money on coffee shops while you’re here! The kitchen features a Cuisinart gourmet programmable coffee maker and coffee grinder.
Mix up a cocktail at the dry bar before heading out to the terrace. The outdoor table makes it easy for you to share meals and sip on your favorite beverage while you share deep conversations with your travel companions.
When you’re ready to retire for the evening, the master bedroom awaits you, offering a comfortable queen bed, a flat-screen TV, DVD player and an en-suite bathroom with a wall-mounted hair dryer. The master bedroom boasts white plantation shutters that offer stunning views of the westward mountains. Enjoy this same incredible view from the front of the condo, parking area and hot tub.
A queen bed for additional sleeping can be found in the oversized living room, partitioned by beautiful screens so it feels like a bedroom.
During your stay, take advantage of community amenities, including a pool, hot tub and tennis courts.
While you’ll find it hard to want to leave this impressive property, you won’t have to venture far to visit local attractions. Located just 10 minutes from downtown Palm Springs and 15 minutes from Palm Desert, this condo provides a private and relaxing setting while being just a stone’s throw away from the action!
Walk just a few blocks to local shopping or play golf across the street at Tahquitz Creek Public Golf Course. For water lovers, Wet ‘n’ Wild is 1 mile down the street from the condo.
For those of you who enjoy overlooking surrounding areas, ride the gondola at Palm Springs Aerial Tramway and view Palm Springs and the valley.
For the outdoor enthusiast, take a drive through Coachella Valley where hiking, biking and horseback riding trails are scattered throughout.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, laundry machines, terrace, 2 flat-screen TVs w/ streaming services, 200+ DVD collection, DVD player, board games, beach towels, 2 reclining pool chairs, 2 foldable chairs (for outdoor events), free WiFi, 2 tennis rackets, 2 floating pool mats, 2 yoga mats and more
- Easy access to amazing community amenities including swimming pool, hot tub and tennis courts
- Great Palm Springs location - Enjoy easy access to downtown Palm Springs, Palm Desert, golf, shopping, amusement parks, hiking, biking and horseback riding
- Coachella Valley is home to famous Spring music festivals, but there are events year-round, from golf tournaments to film festivals, to Gourmet Chef events, and more and you’ll be staying right in the middle of it all!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the property is not suitable for children ages 8 and younger
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Palm Springs Requirements:
- Occupancy Limit: The occupancy will be capped at 8 people with only 2 persons allowed per bedroom. In addition to the maximum, only 2 children under the age of 12 will be allowed
- Parking Limits: Only 1 car is allowed per bedroom
- In-person Meeting Requirement: All adults over the age of 25 must provide a signature upon arrival, ensuring they understand rules and regulations. They will also receive a copy of the rules and regulations and be given verbal instructions on noise, parking, and occupancy
- TOT permit #6948
- The CIty of Palm Springs ID #3856