Peace and tranquility await you when you stay at 'Woodsman,' a 2-bedroom 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin near the Red River Gorge. Featuring 1,000 square feet and comfortably sleeping 4 guests, this home-away-from-home has everything you need for an unforgettable stay. Share stories on the covered porch with an outdoor table set for 4 or take a relaxing soak in the private hot tub. When you're ready to explore, countless opportunities for hiking, rock climbing, and fishing are all minutes away!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Enjoy an isolated, wooded escape with the comfort of a highly-rated care team available for any concerns you might have during your stay.
Step into the open, lumberjack themed living area which features gorgeous wood walls and rustic decor. Sit back on the sumptuous leather couches in the living room and watch your favorite movie on the flat-screen satellite TV. On cooler nights, the gas-burning stove fills the room with warmth.
Prepare your favorite meal in the fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances and plenty of cabinet space. Open a bottle of wine and reconnect with loved ones at the wood dining table with seating for 4.
Sip your morning coffee at the outdoor table while you listen to the birds chirping all around you. After a full day of outdoor fun, slip into the private hot tub for a peaceful soak under the stars. Roast marshmallows around the fire pit on the side of the cabin or fire up the charcoal grill for a family barbecue.
When you can't keep your eyes open any longer, retreat to either of the 2 bedrooms and fall back on the queen-sized beds for a peaceful night's sleep.
Situated at the higher portion of the mountain, the property offers serene privacy throughout your stay. A 4-wheel drive is highly recommended. You can hike right in the private development, where you will stumble upon old stone chimneys from houses a century old!
The Nada Tunnel entrance to the Red River Gorge is just 10 minutes away and offers ample hiking trails, bird-watching, kayaking, swimming, rock climbing, and fishing opportunities.
A picturesque drive will bring you to Red River where you can cross a swinging bridge for a truly unique experience. During your trip, marvel at the beautiful scenery and wildlife that lines the road.
Have some fun on the water when you visit Mill Creek Lake for kayaking, canoeing, stand up paddle boarding, and fishing. Bring the family to Hemlock Lodge for a refreshing swim in their large outdoor pool and kiddie pool during the summer or have lunch in the picnic area. Visit Natural Bridge State Resort Park for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see a million-year-old sandstone arch accessible via a scenic hike or a relaxing ride on the sky lift.
Soar like an eagle through the trees on an exciting zip line ride when you stop by Cliffview. For a more family-friendly zip line ride, visit Frenchburg. Receive rock climbing lessons and guided climbs when you visit Torrett Falls Climbing Adventure or Kentucky Rock & Adventure Guides.
The kids will love seeing the scaly creatures at the Reptile Zoo or you can visit Thrillsville Obstacle Course for a round of mini golf or a chance to kayak through a 100-year-old limestone cave.
Take a horseback ride through the forest with views of ponds, waterfalls, and rocky outcroppings when you visit Whispering Valley Riding Trails nearby.
When your stomach starts to rumble, sit down to a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants, like Sky Bridge Station, Miguel's Pizza, or Red River Rockhouse.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, a flat-screen satellite TV, a charcoal grill, private hot tub, a fire pit, a gas-burning stove, a covered porch with outdoor furniture, and more
- Tranquil Red River Gorge location - close to rock climbing, horseback riding, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, zip lines, fishing, restaurants, sight-seeing, and much more
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $55 fee per pet, per stay (2 Dogs Max - No Exceptions)
- Please note that pets must be caged when guests are not home
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that a car is required and 4-wheel drive is recommended
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
* NOTE: these cabins, while deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist, but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. *