• Bright, updated and spotless 950 square-foot walkout apartment (average hotel executive suite has 550 square-feet) with private entrance and off-street parking.
• Large master bedroom with King bed, luggage rack, plenty of closet space and lots of drawers and shelves to store your stuff for a two-week or one-month stay.
• Kitchen area with induction cook top, toaster oven, Keurig coffee maker, microwave, toaster and small refrigerator. Fully equipped with pots, pans, utensils, cutting boards, colanders, dishes, cups, glasses, bowls and silverware for cooking and serving meals.
• Very nice welcome basket with light breakfast items and snacks provided at time of check in. We also provide lots of K-cups, tea bags, individual creamers and sugar/Splenda packets for the Keurig. In addition, we provide pop and bottled water in the refrigerator. We do not re-stock these items when they run out.
* Helena's cold mountain water tastes great right out of the tap. Trays of ice in the refrigerator freezer compartment.
• Open living room with large, comfortable couch and reading chair plus books and cable tv (120+ channels) for relaxing. Lots of microwave popcorn for tv watching or munching. 2 bookcases full of books in the apartment--feel free to browse.
• Great work space area with WiFi, large desk and chair, office supplies. Good cell phone and Wi-Fi coverage. Apartment was originally built by an electrician; lots of outlets for electronics.
• Large, spotless, modern bath with subway-tile shower (2 shower heads), mirrored vanity and ceramic-tile floor.
* Private, enclosed lawn and flower garden area just outside the apartment for guest use during warm weather. Lots of bird houses. Sometimes we see hummingbirds. 2-burner table top BBQ available if you'd like to cook outdoors. Sitting bench converts into a small picnic table.
* Apartment completely private with separate entrance and locks on entry and bedroom doors. Owners on-site and available, if needed.
* BEDS... In addition to a King bed in the bedroom, there is a trundle bed in the open living room area with a double bed and an extra-long (XL) twin bed plus a twin roll-away tucked away in the corner. Plenty of space for 4 beds (3 in the open living room area plus a king bed in bedroom) and up to 5 guests, if needed.
* PLENTY OF WORKSPACE...The extra beds stow away out-of-sight if not needed when the apartment is occupied by one or two guests. Always plenty of work space with a large desk overlooking the garden/patio area. Access to high-speed internet and Wifi.
* Not suitable for pets
* No smoking inside or outside the apartment
* NO PARTIES--Apartment is located in our home in a quiet residential neighborhood. Please observe quiet time between 10pm and 7am.
* Regular check in time is after 2:30pm; regular check out time is before 11am. However, we try to be flexible to meet the needs of our guests, If you'd like to arrive a little early or need to check out a little later, please check with us. If possible, we'll grant your request.
* Late check ins not a problem. Quite a few airline flights arrive in Helena late evening, some around midnight. Just give us a heads up if you'll arrive late.
* We do not launder guests' personal items. However, we understand it's a hassle for guests to haul personal items to a coin laundry. Guests are welcome to use our large-load washer and dryer in finished laundry room right next to the apartment (see pictures). Small $5 fee (less than coin laundry) per use (once per week, 2 load limit). Please make arrangements with hosts to schedule time and get instructions on which buttons to push. Please only use soap furnished by hosts; don't use your own laundry soap. Wrong soap can really mess up the washer.
* Lots of extra bath towels, face towels and washcloths in bathroom closet. Lots of kitchen towels, dish cloths and potholders in kitchen area. Extra blankets and quilts throughout apartment; there is a quilt rack. Extra king, double and twin sheets in the apartment. For guests staying more than one week, please place all towels (bath and kitchen) and bed linens in the hamper in bedroom closet and set outside apartment door. We'll launder and return.
* Apartment is thoroughly cleaned and vacuumed before each check in. Clean, fresh linens for each guest.
* Locks--Outer door to the apartment has a deadbolt lock and regular lock. The inside entrance door to the apartment has a regular lock. These 3 locks are all keyed the same and can be opened with the apartment key.
* If you have any questions about the apartment, the Helena area or Montana, don't hesitate to let us know. Our goal upgrading and nicely furnishing the apartment is to provide a spotless, relaxing and comfortable place to stay for our guests. If there is anything we can do to improve the apartment or make your stay in Helena more enjoyable, please let us know.