Absolutely unique. The best beach apartment in the most centric location.WI-FI!
- english, spanish, russian, Ukrainian
About Vasiliy Smetanin
Tired of mediocre service? We do things differently. Your satisfaction is our number one priority! Like you, we love travelling, experiencing new culture and the company of great people. Your time is precious and our services save your time and money! Allow us to organize a perfect holiday for you in the Dominican Republic. Get in touch with us: let’s discuss the details of your ideal visit and we’ll do our best to make your dream vacation to the Dominican Republic become a reality! We love the DR, and we know with us you will love it too!
Vasiliy Smetanin purchased this Apartment in 2016
Why Vasiliy Smetanin chose Bávaro
1. Unique private luxury lifetime experience 2. Right on the best beach. 3. Best ocean view in the history! 4. FREE high-speed WI-FI => Centric location near the best restaurants, bars, bakeries, fruit stands, coffee shops. Unique emotions and unique memories are the most important thing. This is exactly what this place can offer you.
What makes this Apartment unique
Cool, super centric place, everything is close to the apartment. The best beaches, stores, restaurants, bars, souvenir and cigar shops. You can enjoy your stay without worrying about where to go and what to do! The apartment is set directly on the world-famous Los Corales beach in the heart of Bavaro/Punta Cana World-class cigars and cocktails just in a 5 minute stroll down the beach! Book it now. The place is in demand.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
Upon request. No loud music after 11pm
Only outside of the apartment
Please, take into consideration that ELECTRICITY IS PAID EXTRA. During your check-out we will collect the data together and show you the difference.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
There’s no place like ...Punta Cana !!!
May 2019: First time four (4) women renting a place outside the US. The booking and payment process was simplistic. Area felt safe.
Immediate responses from the main POC (Vasiliy) was appreciated - even a phone call to ease the worry around one of the bad reviews posted.
This is the place to be for beach location and amazing 180 degree views with minimal people; however you will get asked several times from the workers on the beach for services, shopping and excursions.
Yes as others have mentioned there are a few nuances (water smell, # of towel sets provided, rust on pots, etc) but if you can prepare for them in advance you’ll spend more time laying back and soaking up the real reason you are in this incredible location.
Workers were onsite during our stay and we did notice updates were being made to the upper floor units and I feel this unit will be next. It does need a few minor adjustments; however the unit meets all the essentials.
Julia (concierge) and Franklin (maintenance) were fantastic and very quick to respond when needed.
Tons of restaurant, shopping and markets within walking distance.
I would definitely come back to this property and try a higher floor.
Thanks a lot for leaving such a wonderful review! Your words mean a lot for us. We are sorry for some inconveniences connected with the water, but this is the problem of thewhole residence and, unfortunately, we can do nothing about it. As for the towels and rust in the pot, you should have reported us and the new towels together with a new pot would have been brought to you immediately. We are looking forward to host you soon!
The best ocean view I've ever seen!
The best ocean view I've ever seen!
The place is really like a paradise. Everything was super! Totally recommend!
Dear Shawn! Thank you for your feedback! I'm really happy to know that you had a great stay with us, that you liked the place and enjoyed the ocean view. Hope to see you again in Punta Cana!
DO NOT BOOK - FILTHY & UNSAFE CONDITIONS
Worst condition of property EVER stayed. DO NOT be fooled by the pictures or the description. My family and I have traveled around the world including many exotic places such as Santorini and Hawaii, even within this past year. I couldn't be MORE DISAPPOINTED. The condition of the property was dirty and UNSAFE for kids. I would not pay more than 20% of what i paid. Here is my experience - where do I begin and end. can not reiterate DO NOT BOOK -
1. NONSTICK pans were rusted and the nonstick layer was about 50% completely gone. This is unacceptable and not save for eating
2. forks were rusted
3. Kitchen is disgustingly directly and desperately needs of a deep cleaning.
4. Advertised there are pantry items - we don't expect to have this available but simple items such as TEA BAGS if you are going to provide should not be expired
5. water cooler was rusted inside when you took it off to change it.
6. patio furniture rusted - if you look across the way, the other properties had nicely kept patio furniture
7. Sulphur water smell - we were unable to sleep as the smell lingers in one of the bedroom where the bathroom was. the other two bathrooms was not directly in the bedroom and the other guests did not have this issue. I grew up on a beach and a simple water filter would have gotten rid of the smell.
8. NO HOT WATER - they tell you to turn on the switch for hot water and only the sinks work for hot water, shower is lukewarm at best. this is a typical complaint if you read reviews through the various bookings on other websites.
9. faucets were rusted or loose and bathroom floors and tiles need a deep cleaning
10. NO WIFI signal outside of the living room.
11. no covers only bed sheets - when we asked for covers, they say bedsheets are more comfortable. bedsheets were grainy - ikea bedsheets that have been washed so many times - that the balling/pilling is rough to the skin
12. furniture including chair covers and frames were extremely dirty
13. ikea towels had stains throughout &
14. curtains were ripped
15. advertised that it sleeps 8 but was provided an air mattress which was changed out 3 times before they finally replaced with a fourth one (brand new) to have any place to sleep
for anyone who wants to see proof, you can email me also and have pictures to show. NOT WORTH 20% Of what I paid even though location provided beautiful view and access to beach. we left the house because it was too filthy to stay
Dear, Ching. I am very sorry for your experience. Looks like your review it has nothing to do with our property. Check other reviews. I would love to provide a live video as proof. Unfortunately we don't have such an option.
Because we have our property with the best ocean view fully arranged and well maintained , furniture hot water, fresh linens, cable TV, wifi, beach access.
great ocean view,nice place and staff. We had great time in Punta Cana! thanks to Vasiliy we had the opportunity to get new experience in surfing!
Thank you for such warm words! We happy that you have enjoyed your stay and activities, which we have on our site Everything Punta Cana. We hope to host you again!
Great location. Amazing ocean view. Nice beach.
Great location. Amazing ocean view. Nice beach.
Great check in/out. Electricity as an extra charge though we paid 7 USD total. We almost not used AC.
Location is very, very lovely. The apartment was very clean and spacious. Amazing ocean breeze. We had a lot of great moments.
Dear Melisa! Thank you for your feedback! We hope you had a great time here and hope to see you again!
Great ocean view, great apartment, amazing service
It was a very good trip. Everything was great right from the start.
Vasiliy helped us to organize VIP transportation. We enjoyed zip lines and hoyo azul tour and took cave expedition. it was awesome.
The unit is right on the beach. We had a lot of fun, we spent most of the time at the beach. The apartment is well equipped and has everything what's necessary. We had a lovely stay.
P.S. Vasiliy thank you for your personal tips and tricks. Anna was awesome. Hope to see you guys again.
Dear Hilary! Thank you for your warm words. Hope to host you again.
The apartment is located directly on the world-famous Los Corales beach in the heart of Bavaro/Punta Cana! Here you will have an opportunity not only to enjoy amazing white-sand beaches, but also have dinner at various restaurants and cafes, and drink cocktails at local bars, buy something to indulge yourself in stores and fruit shops, or try yourself in scuba diving or surfing just a couple of meters away from your place.
Next to the apartment:
- Huracain beach club
- Bamboo beach bar and restaurant
- Spa and massages
Within walking distance:
- 2 food stores
- Irina grocery store
- Nam Nam Restaurant
- Garry’s Sport and Grill
- Delifrance bakery
- Dalia's bakery
- Don Pio Cuban restaurant
- Citrus Fusion restaurant
- Countless Bars & Lounges
- Fruits shops
Book this property now to guarantee your unique vacation!