Enjoy island life at this Princeville 1-bed, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo. Situated in the Pali Ke Kua resort community on a tranquil ocean bluff, this condo provides magnificent views and ample amenities for up to 4 guests to enjoy. From the property, you can walk just 30-feet out to the bluff and watch stunning sunsets, or spend the day at the resort pool surrounded by tropical greenery. Explore the ‘Garden Isle’ and all that the enchanting North Shore has to offer for your next getaway!
Master Bedroom: King Bed
When you enter this ground-floor condo, you’re sure to feel the spirit of ‘Aloha.’ Gorgeous hardwood floors cover the main living spaces and bedroom, while stylish tile covers the wet areas.
Sit back on 2 comfortable sofas and flip a show on the flat-screen cable TV, 1 of 2 in the unit. From the sofa, you can look out the expansive sliding glass doors to the lush property and private patio.
Prepare an island feast in the fully equipped kitchen, featuring a large island counter and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy your meals at the 6-person dining room table, or bring them outside and dine with an ocean breeze.
After a day spent exploring the island, retreat to the comfortable king-sized bed and fall into a deep slumber. Additional sleeping arrangements can be made for 2 on an aero bed with prior approval, perfect for kids! In the morning, refresh in the pristine full bathroom before heading out to the pool!
Look out to swaying palm trees as you relax on the patio, or walk out to the bluff to watch for breaching whales or a pod of dolphins. Soak up the sun at the community pool, or relax tired muscles in the hot tub. An on-site restaurant features a full bar and delicious Italian cuisine, so you're never too far from a delicious bite to eat!
From this condo, you can walk down private paths to Hideaway Beach, where you can snorkel during calm days or simply enjoy the views!
This resort condo provides an ideal location in the ‘Garden Isle,’ just steps from the beach and providing easy access to local attractions!
This is the only condo development in the area with a paved walking path down to it's own private beach.
The world famous, 5-star St. Regis Hotel is just a few minutes away by foot, where you can enjoy fine dining and fabulous ocean views! For a day at the beach, Lumahai Beach and Anini Beach are both less than 7 miles away.
For all kinds of golfing adventures, there are world famous golf courses and a scenic mini-golf attraction nearby! Book a boat tour through the spectacular Napali Coast, or head to Daniel K. Inouye Kilauea Point Lighthouse for seasonal whale watching.
Hanalei is just a few minutes west, featuring ukulele concerts, taro farms and eclectic shops and restaurants, where you can treat yourself throughout your stay.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full kitchen, mini fridge, microwave, toaster oven, coffeemaker, sink, dishware and flatware, beach towels, flat-screen cable TV, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, electric grill, free WiFi, beach chairs, 2 snorkel sets, and a small cooler
- Community amenities include private paved walking paths, a pool, hot tub, and restaurant!
- Ideal Princeville location - Situated in a desirable resort community, close to secluded beaches and all the popular North Shore sites and attractions
- Please note that the path to Hideaway Beach can be dangerous. It is advised to use caution and do not trek down the path if you are injured or unable
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 2 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedroom and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the full-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 4
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in