The Online website calculator shows USD
- The following rates are in Canadian dollars. There is no tax. The security deposit is $500.00 Canadian. The cleaning fee is $200.00 Canadian. To convert to your currency use an Online utility like XE.
- Winter - Nov 1, 2018 - Apr 30, 2019 - Canadian - $9,000.00 - Flat fee -181 nights
- Summer - Jun 1, 2019 - Sep 30, 2019 - Canadian - $4,500.00 per month (min. 1 week)
- 14 nights or more Canadian $150.00 avg nightly during the summer season
- My standard rate - Canadian - $215.00 - 7 nights
- Please contact for May and October rates.
- Please note the minimum rental period is 7 nights
Tastefully decorated condominium, 2 bedroom + den. Open concept living/dining room with vaulted ceiling, charming window seat & well-stocked library. Separate den with skylight. Spacious master bedroom featuring custom stained glass windows and sliding doors to a welcoming deck. Spiral stair leading to a loft bedroom.
Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, microwave, dishwasher, washer-dryer, hi-speed internet & WiFi, Premium Cable including Netflix, Smart TV, and DVD and BBQ. The building has an elevator.
With the comfort of its guest in mind, special details include all the little touches that you are looking for. The large deck overlooks the lovely and tranquil setting of Mahone Bay's colourful waterfront. The town of Mahone Bay is one of the most admired and well known seaside towns in Atlantic Canada offering a wide array of amenities. This property is ideally located for experiencing all of the sites of Nova Scotia's South Shore. A great locality to enjoy golfing, fishing, boating, cycling, sea kayaking, live theatre, museums and galleries, craft shops and fine dining. Only 10 short minutes to Lunenburg Harbour, a UNESCO Heritage Site renowned for its pristine architecture, working waterfront & the Bluenose II. Only 50 minutes to Halifax.
The building has an elevator to unit.
Unfortunately, the condominium corporation no longer permits pets with a short-term tenancy. Service dogs are exempt.