|Minimum Stay||4 - 5 nights|
Cozy, private, well equipped studio for two, located at the top of the Resort with private veranda & stunning sea views. Open plan sleeping area with couch, kitchen and a spacious bathroom. Also has its own outdoor shower.
The resort consists of four independent self-catering vacation rentals. Modern and hip, these villas are in the right spot for enjoying the Mykonos vibe.
1. Villa Anemeli has one double main bedroom with its own bathroom and steam room-walk in shower, a large living room (can be autonomous 4th bedroom with huge double sofa bed) and a 2nd double bedroom, serviced by a 2nd bathroom and separate shower, also a 3rd bedroom with en suite bathroom.
2. Purple Haze Place with two double bedrooms and a living room containing a sofa bed for two people
3. Super Rock Retreat has one double bedroom, a 2nd large bedroom with two single beds and a third bedroom with 2 single beds and two single beds on a loft- 3 bathrooms
4. Rock Rose Retreat has a 160cm. wide double bed and couch, open plan- kitchen and outdoor barbeque- dining area, and one bathroom. Also second outdoor shower.
The villas can be rented separately or by a group of friends of up to 26 persons.
I'm a South African born and bred lady, of Greek descent, who migrated to Greece and received my M. Architecture degree at the National Technical University of Athens, cum laude
Unsatisfied with architectural practice at the time, I decided to venture into private development in the promising tourist industry, eventually combining the joy of architecture and my newly discovered talents in hospitality
I fell madly in love at first sight with the property on Super Paradise Beach - I felt that I'd just set my foot on paradise on earth!
Overwhelmed, by the challenge of allowing others to enjoy this paradise on earth, I dared to venture...
This was not an easy undertaking : the magnitude of the project, the challenges of building on an island, and the difficulty of the landscape of the protected monumental granite rock formations, made this an exercise, parallel to a Hercules feat!
I had to find a way to build around these 'beautiful monsters', discretely, maintaining and accommodating the physical environment, and of course exhausting maximum development, harmoniously, so as to make the whole venture economically viable,
Interesting feed back and enthusiasm from visitors with the end result, coloured by the fun I had combining my experience of the South African way of life with the effective use of the Mykonian elements, appears to make the stay pleasant and memorable
This, together with my own experience of the resort, inspires me to improve the magic annually
Passion and perseverance paid off eventually, and the Super Rockies are now a reality, here to be enjoyed by all
This property is on Super Paradise Beach, not by chance named this way,
It's the most amazing southern beach in Mykonos with multiple merits -
It has crystal clear blue waters, is protected from the harsh north winds, resulting in a gentle landscape, and the beach sand is of medium aggregate (it's non-stick and doesn't blow around annoyingly during the odd wind set)
Special attention has been given by the architect, your's truly, to make the most of the natural landscape, selecting and implementing all lessons learnt from traditional elements of Mykonian architecture to provide comfort, convenience, privacy, diversity and beauty to the visitor, in a modern way, catering for modern needs and expectations
Location ... location... location!
The location offers the combined experience of the stunning mountainous granite rock formations, embraced by lush indigenous gardens, with the most beautiful, laid-back beach on the island of Mykonos
Late- rising and the proximity to beach activity, keep the visitor intrigued for the better part of the day, leaving movement to the chora (Mykonos town) for a change of scene, later on in the afternoon, when it's cooler!
The resort is cradled amphitheatrically between two large ranges of spectacular rock formations, acting as a central backdrop to the famous Super Paradise beach
Beach activities include swimming, nude bathing, water sports, scuba diving and partying at the famous beach bars and restaurants
Once again,. Super Paradise Beach proved to be the hot -spot of the island in 2015, drawing an elite and versatile crowd that swears to the unpretentious, laid- back atmosphere, beauty, spaciousness and very high quality of services and amenities:
- the most beautiful weather- proof ( windless) beach on Mykonos with varying character during the day- very quiet in the mornings till
noon, to be enjoyed only by those staying in the vicinity
- the establishment of the Jackie O' Beach bar as the best party in Mykonos from 5-9 pm. with drag shows, stand up comedy, pool bar and open to all !
The chic restaurant, here, stays open till late -very convenient for our guests!
- Pinky Beach Bar and restaurant in mid- beach, caters for more laid- back leisure and dining
- the famous Super Paradise Beach Bar & restaurant at the other end of the beach, caters for a younger crowd, and was at its best in 2014!
- bus shuttle to and from the beach to Mykonos town till 11 pm daily.
- Internet cafe and beach supplies outlet.
- Nearest super market & bakery is 10 minutes away by car
- Free WiFi
Judging from visitors' response and the keenness of the proprietors' involved, for high quality and innovation, Super Paradise Beach promises to be 'the meeting point' on the island for 2016!
Finally, entertaining friends at home, romancing, enjoying the physical beauty of the setting, excursions to all southern beaches by boat or on foot, wine tasting, day trips to nearby mystic Delos and easy island hopping in the area, allows the visitor to cover the unique atmosphere and beauty of the Greek Islands.
Those, privileged to be able to travel from April (Winter Sun) - end of October (Little summer) should take the opportunity to enjoy the brilliant carpet of wild flowers, the labyrinth of freshly white-washed houses, the somber & spiritual atmosphere in the little churches during the Greek Easter in spring, combined uncannily with the famous Mykonos Vibe, and the laid back mood, windless sun-kissed beaches & warm weather of September to late October. We had beautiful, sunny weather till mid - November in 2014!