Experience all that Galveston has to offer when you stay at ‘Island Time,’ a 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home in Historic East End District! This well-appointed property features all the comforts and amenities that you'll need to feel right at home during your stay. Sleeping up to 8 guests, this property is ideal for families or groups of friends. The proximity of historic downtown to the Cruise Ship Terminal makes for a great opportunity to explore either before or after a cruise!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
The fully equipped kitchen is spacious and offers ample counter space. With modern updates and all the necessary amenities and basic condiments, you’re sure to enjoy cooking here during your stay!
A dining area and table with seating for 8 guests will accommodate your whole group so that everyone will be able to savor a home-cooked meal together.
The living room features a sofa and loveseat situated around the flat-screen cable TV. Gather around for a relaxing night spent at home and enjoy a movie and good company.
When you’re ready to retire for the evening, choose from one of the 4 well-appointed bedrooms and settle in for a peaceful slumber. 3 of the bedrooms are equipped with a flat-screen cable TV, and the master bedroom features an en-suite bathroom.
The home provides generous accommodations such as board games, card games, books, shampoo, hair dryers, beach towels, folding chairs, and an ice chest to ensure you have everything you need to enjoy your stay.
Galveston is an excellent destination for a wide variety of activities, offering an unforgettable experience for your whole group to enjoy! The city has numerous attractions, outdoor activities, and sightseeing, as well as a rich history to explore.
The Strand Historic District is comprised of a variety of shops, galleries, and great restaurants to choose from. Much of the architecture in the area predates 1900 and offers visitors a glimpse into the past and rich history of Galveston!
The property is just a half mile from Bishop’s Palace and Ashton Villa, two of the most well-known historic homes in Galveston. Worth a visit, Bishop’s Palace was cited as one of the 100 most important buildings in America and features elaborate and luxurious furnishings.
You'll be situated just 1 mile from the beach and Pleasure Pier! The Pier extends over the Gulf of Mexico and is home to a world-class amusement park, shops, restaurants, and rides for all ages.
Galveston's laidback island atmosphere makes it the perfect destination for family fun. Embark on a parasailing or kayaking adventure, biking on the seawall, taking a historical home tour or enjoying Dickens on the Strand and Mardi Gras parades
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 1684 sq feet of living space, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, central air-conditioning, gas grill, and more
- Complimentary soaps, beach towels, and folding chairs are provided
- Convenient Galveston Location - Within walking distance to Mechanics Row, The Strand, and more in the historic East End District
- Great activities in the area such as biking on the seawall, historic home tours and festivals!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- The maximum occupancy for this home is 8 guests. Any violation of this policy will result in a $100 fine per person, children included per night
- Please note that there are security cameras on the exterior of the property
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in