*Please note the homeowner lives in the upper level of the main house, available to orient/assist you with anything during your stay.*
Host your next family reunion at ‘Pollock Vacation Rental,’ an 8-bedroom, 4.5-bath vacation rental in Long Valley Junction that sleeps 35! Nestled between Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks, this home is ideal for outdoor exploration. The home offers everything from volleyball/basketball courts and a game room, to multiple dwellings that offer lots of privacy.
Bedroom 1: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Bedroom 5: King Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed (Good for young kids) | Bedroom 6 (Semi-Private): Full Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed + Entry to loft w/6 Twin Beds | Bedroom 7: Queen Bed | Bedroom 8: Queen Bed (Annex) | Living Room: Pullout Sofa | Hobbit Hut (Outside Living Room): Full Bed (Good for teens) | Tree House: Sleeps 4 Teens
Surrounded by ponderosa pines, ‘Pollock Vacation Rental’ has a splendid backyard view of a meadow of a 1,500-square-foot deck. This double-level deck has a large grill and tables and chairs for up to 45 people - perfect for hosting the whole family!. Just call it a destination by itself!
The property is comprised of 3 connected A-frames, each offering something different! Equipped with multiple shared living spaces, you’ll have plenty of couches to choose from when you’re ready to relax. Grab a bundle of provided firewood and get cozy next to the wood-burning fireplace or the wood-burning stove during the winter months.
A fully equipped kitchen makes it easy for your whole extended family to store groceries in multiple refrigerators, and prepare delicious home-cooked meals during your stay. Enjoy your creations at the dining table in the main house or gather around the picnic tables on the deck.
During your downtime, stay entertained with the multitude of activities this home has to offer. A large game/spa room includes a pool table, ping pong table, darts, foosball table, elliptical trainer, and a Hydrotherapy Spa (adults only), while the yard offers a full volleyball court, basketball court, horseshoes, tether ball, ropes course, sandbox and multiple swings and hammocks. For the more adventurous, head out to explore more than 9 acres of land surrounding the home.
A tree house that sleeps 4 teens is the launch pad for the 600-foot zip line across the meadow (up to 180 pounds due to the angle and speed). Pillows and sleeping bags need to be brought from home for teenagers to tag this spot! A small “Hobbit Hut” that sleeps 2-3 teenagers, like the tree house, is insulated with electricity and offers a full bed.
This home's proximity to national parks and its incredible layout make it the perfect location for your next family reunion!
With all of the activities offered at this home, it’s hard to imagine having to leave the property. When you’re ready for a change of scenery, head over to Zion National Park or Bryce Canyon National Park. Both of these iconic places are only 45-minutes from the house and offer unparalleled views, hikes, mountain biking trails, and more!
Experience breathtaking views and the perfect Kodak moments at the Grand Staircase Escalante. The vibrant hues of red and orange, clear striations, and narrow canyons will be a sight you’ll never forget!
Perhaps the best part of this location is its solitude and tranquility. Spend time gathered around the outdoor fire pit and simply take in the natural beauty of the surrounding area.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen Satellite TVs, free WiFi, wood-burning fireplaces, laundry room, game room, 1,500-square-foot deck, patio furniture, outdoor fire pit, and more
- This home provides a pad for RVs with a two twenty electrical hookup
- Great Long Valley Junction location between Bryce Canyon and Zion - Easy access to hiking and mountain biking, national parks, national monuments, and more
- Please note A/C is not needed, but fans are provided
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Must have 4WD or AWD to access the property in the winter. The main road and driveway are plowed
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site on the upper level of the main house and will be available to orient and assist you with anything you may need during your stay.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in