About the property
- Apartment753 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Beautiful 1 bedroom 1 bathroom Loft type partament fully furnished, downtown and with seaviews, right across the street from Orzan Beach, and 150 yards away from main comercial areas of La Coruña as well as its finincial district.
Fully equiped kitchen with new apliances like vitroceramic stove, nespresso machine, fridge and freezer, washer/dryer, microwave oven, iron & iron board, kitchen ware and utensils.
Livingroom with chaise lounge with pull out bed , 42" HDTV, and dining table.
The bedroom features a queen size bed with crisp white linen, a couch and a large floor to ceiling closet.
Balcony over main street with beach views.
Brand new bathroom with bath tube and hair dryer.
Our building is wheelchair accessible with elevator.
tipo loft de 1 dormitorio amueblado y equipado, situado en pleno centro de la ciudad, con vistas al
paseo marítimo y playa del Orzán, y a escasos 200 metros andando de la zona comercial, de ocio, cines y
restaurantes. Gran supermercado con carnicería, pescadería, panadería y frutería a 50 metros.
Habitación todo en uno con zona de cocina totalmente equipada con electrodomésticos acabado inox, vitrocerámica,
frigorífico combi con congelador, lavasecadora, microondas con grill, plancha y tabla de planchar.
Zona de estar con TV, comedor y zona de dormitorio con cama de matrimonio y dos armarios. Cuna para bebés
Cuarto de baño con ducha.
Balcón sobre la calle.
Ajuar textil y de cocina incluido.
Accesible para discapacitados.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
This place worked for us but...
We enjoyed staying here but only after we accepted some of the things that need to be addressed.
First and foremost, Vanessa was very responsive and Borja was quick to respond to our needs.
Overall, the place worked for us but there are items that need to be addressed.
1. The water in the heating system leaked out of one of the heating units. When the water got too low the entire system shut down. In the morning we woke up cold and had to add new water to the system to get it up and running again. Then we had to mop up the water that had leaked out onto the floor.
2. The Nespresso coffee machine was fickle. Sometimes it worked sometimes it didn’t.
3. No soap for the wash machine. We ended up running out and buying soap and paper towels. When we did use the washer, the thing would wind up and ultimately sounded like a 747 taking off. But it worked and we used it.
4. Initially there was no hair dryer in the unit. But within 30 seconds of asking for it Borja was there with one. (Freaky fast like). When she was there, she filled the water heater and got the place warmed up again. (The water leaked out again and I fixed it the next morning).
5. There were 3 couches but none of them were pull outs.
6. The pictures show a tub. It was actually a shower, which worked fine.
Here’s what we did like: great location. Great price on parking which was worked out by the owner. Great view of the ocean and within a short walk to everything.
Overall, not a bad place. With just a few minor fixes, this place would be awesome.