Enjoy the southern California wine country from this luxurious 4-bedroom, 5.5 bathroom vacation rental house that overlooks Doffo Winery. Situated on 5-acres and boasting 4,673 square feet of living space, this home is the perfect place for a large family reunion, outfitted with 2 family rooms, a huge outdoor entertainment space with a putting green, and a barn that’s been converted into a game room!
Master Suite: King Bed | Bedroom Suite 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom Suite 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom Suite 4: 2 Twin Beds | Den: Queen Sleeper Sofa
This beautiful home features top-notch furnishings ranging from the Travertine flooring to the multiple balconies overlooking stunning views of this picturesque area.
Start off your day by enjoying a cup of Keurig coffee at the large outdoor dining table while gazing out at the fruit orchard located next to the house. The outdoor space is fantastic for entertaining, equipped with multiple sun chairs, a sitting area surrounding a fireplace, and a putting green.
Prepare your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen on the main floor, which offers pristine stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, wooden cabinetry, and a warming tray that is perfect for meal preparation! Mix yourself a cocktail at the wet bar around the corner from the kitchen and enjoy it on the second story balcony.
After a winery tour, continue the festivities inside the 'Brass Room,' a separate building located on the side of this estate. This outback game room features rustic wooden furnishings, a gorgeous wooden bar with stained glass, a billiard table, and a wood-burning stove to heat up the area on chillier evenings.
When you're finally ready for bed, retreat to one of 4 beautifully furnished bedrooms for a restful night of sleep! All 4 of the rooms feature en-suite bathrooms, while 3 of them enjoy access to private balconies for fresh air & stunning views!
This house is situated in the southern California wine country and is surrounded by a multitude of lush vineyards. Doffo Winery is less than a 10-minute drive from the property and offers guests 15 acres of beautiful vineyards as well as the owner's fantastic collection of antique motorcycles featured throughout the tasting rooms.
Explore the delicious local food scene in Temecula when you're not utilizing the top-notch kitchen at the house. Drive 24 minutes to the main drag of Temecula to enjoy The Goat & Vine, a delicious restaurant that offers pizza and amazing sandwiches.
Book an amazing aerial tour with California Dreamin' Balloon Adventures which offers a memorable balloon ride over the lush countryside followed by a trip to the owner's vineyard. They immediately pop open a bottle of bubbly when you reach Vindemia Vineyard, and the celebration begins!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, a game room with a bar & billiard table, gas grill, 2 wet bars, ample driveway parking and 3 car garage, putting green, Keurig, 1 flat-screen DirecTV, en-suite bathrooms, fire pit, free WiFi, 2 in-unit laundry rooms, and much more!
- Fantastic Temecula location - A 24-minute drive to the downtown village and close to multiple southern California wineries, restaurants, and cafes around the Temecula countryside!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings of up to 125 people considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Can sleep up to 15 people, with a $35 per person per night additional rate (for everyone past 10 people)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in