Nestled on the outskirts of the Smoky Mountains, this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in Gatlinburg sleeps 8! Enjoy easy access to both Gatlinburg’s quaint downtown, Smoky Mountain hiking trails, and crisp ski slopes, making this the perfect destination for your next mountain getaway. After you return home from the mountains, spend the afternoon soaking in the community hot tub or dipping in the pool while staying in this cozy mountain home!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sofa Sleeper
Your journey to this Gatlinburg condo will be backdropped by remarkable Smoky Mountain views as you pull closer to your home-away-from-home destination. Be sure to keep an eye out for a family of black bears and other local wildlife as they wander through the surrounding wilderness.
Upon your arrival, step inside to be entranced by the rustic, mountain-themed decor, antique collectables, and dazzling views. Pour yourself a glass of wine in the fully equipped kitchen before exploring the rest of the condo.
The living area is highlighted by a wood-burning fireplace, topped by both a large flat screen TV and hunting trophies. Settle down on the leather couches or reclining chair for a relaxing afternoon nap, or connect to the strong free wireless internet access and surf the web from every room!
Step outside with a refreshing cocktail to take in the majestic views of the Smoky Mountains right from your balcony!
When you’re ready to retire for the night, take the spiraling staircase upstairs to choose between the home’s 3 bedrooms. A king bed is available in the master bedroom, while the other 2 bedrooms both boast lovely queen beds.
With such amazing community amenities available in this complex, you’ll never feel the need to leave the property. Swim in the refreshing pool on warmer days or soak in the hot tub to keep warm during the cold winter months!
This serene Gatlinburg location offers amazing activities for all outdoor enthusiasts no matter the season. Spend the day hiking through Smoky Mountain National Park, or skiing on the crisp slopes of Ober Gatlinburg.
With this property’s easy access to both downtown Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, you’ll find year-round ice skating, the Tennessee Aquarium, Ripley’s Believe It or Not, Dixie Stampede, Dollywood, and so much more just minutes away - ideal whenever you need a break from the mountains!
If you’d like to spoil yourself with a night out, head to the Cherokee Grill for classic American options or No Way Jose's for some authentic Mexican cuisine.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, balcony, laundry machines, strong free WiFi signal in each room, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, wood-burning fireplace, firewood, and more!
- Community amenities include an indoor pool, outdoor pool, 2 hot tubs, fitness room, charcoal grill, gas grill, picnic tables, and more!
- Great Gatlinburg area - Easy access to restaurants, shopping, hiking, hunting, skiing/snowboarding, wildlife viewing, swimming, fishing, golfing, and more!
- Free dedicated, password protected WiFi in the home
- Closest Commercial Airport: Gatlinburg Pigeon Forge Airport (~16.5 miles away)
- No smoking, if evidence of smoking is found a fine will be charged
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that due to the home's location, wildlife including bears, mosquitoes, and other bugs may be present. The property is regularly treated for bugs.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that this property may not be suitable for mobility impaired as the condo is located on the third floor with no elevator access