Explore the best of Sugar Mountain when you visit this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo. Boasting 1,100 square feet, this property sleeps 4 and provides ample room to rest after you spend the day skiing the slopes of the nearby Sugar Mountain Resort. Sip hot cocoa from the private balcony as you enjoy a bird's- eye view of Grandfather Mountain, or take advantage of the on-site indoor swimming pools, whirlpools, saunas, fitness center, shuttle and so much more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
Start each morning with coffee on the balcony as you enjoy the vast mountain views. The morning sun showcases Mt. Mitchell, the highest mountain east of the Rockies, a beautiful 10-mile stretch of the Appalachian trail nearby, and the Sugar Mountain ski slopes - just a shuttle bus ride away from the property.
If the weather is still crisp, warm up inside in the living room by the fireplace. You can click on the flat-screen TV to tune into the local weather as you begin to plan the busy day ahead.
Cook up a hearty breakfast before adventuring the inclines. The open concept living space allows chefs to socialize while cooking.
After a day on the Sugar Mountain slopes, head back to the complex where you can utilize the community amenities provided on-site! Take a dip in the indoor swimming pool, sit back in the sauna, and relax in the hot tub - just some of the many perks provided at Sugar Top condos.
Parents are ensured peaceful slumbers in the master bedroom which features an en-suite bath, personal TV, and plush king-sized bed. Send the kids to rest in the second bedroom where they can lie back on one of the two twin beds and dream of the exciting days ahead.
-- THE LOCATION --
If you've made your way to this location during the snowy months, you won't have to travel far for fun! Sugar Mountain Resort is just a 10-minute drive away, with shuttles that will take you there right from the condo. Spend time skiing the pristine slopes, and then end the day at one of the local restaurants found in the Ski Village below.
When the snow melts, drive less than 25 minutes over to Grandfather Mountain and visit the park nestled high above the valley floor. This attraction features a nature museum, wildlife habitats, and even a mile high swinging bridge for the adventure enthusiasts to walk across!
Drive over to some of the mountain towns near the property to taste a bit of local living! The historic towns of Boone and Blowing Rock are each less than 40 minutes away and sure to treat the family to a day spent exploring the local shops, restaurants, and annual events and festivals often held on the main streets.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, fireplace, private mountainside balcony, mountain views, community indoor pool, hot tubs, saunas, whirlpools, and much more
- Beautiful Sugar Mountain location just off the Blue Ridge Parkway with unbeatable views and easy access to the ski resort just minutes away!
- Shuttle from the condo to Sugar Mountain Ski Resort, just 10 minutes away
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Charlotte Douglas International Airport - 5501 Josh Birmingham Pkwy, Charlotte, NC 28208, (~104 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is necessary in the winter months to access the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in