NEW! Watch video of our community! To watch it, click through all photos and after the last photo you will be able to view the video! Footage was taken April 2018.
Onsite Management, 24/7 Customer Support, No Additional Fees! Free Parking (garage & carport) plus Free Wi-Fi!
*Hassle Free Check in & Check Out Procedures* We work with our guests to accommodate early check ins and late check outs when the calendar is open, just ask!
1: This home is only a 2 minute drive down to the Private Beach and all amenities, including Pools, Restaurants, Bars, Tennis Courts, etc. We offer Golf Cart Rentals for $30 a day! Please let us know if you are interested in advance.
2: If walking to the beach and all Resort Style amenities, it is about a 7-10 minute walk.
Amenities Include: Private Beach, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bars & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, hot tub, Small Fitness Center, 4-Tennis courts, Basketball Court, Beach Volleyball, 2 Picnic areas, Playground, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250 foot long fishing pier (don't need a license to fish on the pier)
3: We offer cots, high chairs, Pack N Play, baby gates and Grill rentals!
4: Our homes are SELF-SERVE, guests are advised to bring their own consumables. What do we provide? We provide towels, linens, a fully equipped kitchen and all furnishings. Utilities, free Wi-Fi, free Parking and access to all amenities! Additionally, when we prepare the home for our guests, our cleaning crew leaves a roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, 1 paper towel roll in the kitchen, 3 trash bags, dish detergent, 1 sponge, hand soaps and 4 coffee packs.
5: How does check in work? We reach out to our guests a few days before arrival via email to walk them through the process and provide the door code. Once you enter the unit, you will receive 2 parking passes, 1 pool card, 1 garage remote and 1 Visit America Discount Gold Card! Our unit also has a binder filled with information about the area, emergency contact numbers, house rules, community rentals and Tampa Bay activities!
6: I read on an old review electric is an additional fee? Electric is not an additional fee anymore! These homes are under new management and our prices are all inclusive! Absolutely no additional fees.
A Wonderful Getaway! This 2 Bedroom 1.5 Bathroom Townhouse is located within an exclusive Caribbean-style Waterfront Community with Private Beach & a 4-Star Hotel Resort at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel/Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
This Townhouse features 3 balconies where 2 large balconies have Mangrove & Waterway views and partial view of Tampa Bay. The house was recently updated with stainless steel appliances, electronic's and new designer furniture.
The Town House is fully equipped for 7 people, Sleep 6 adults & 1 Child.
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 queen sofa bed,40 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet and a large Balcony #1 with view of Mangroves & Waterways.
- Fully-equipped Kitchen with Granite Counter tops, Breakfast bar, solid wood Cabinets for 7 people.
- Dining area with table and chairs.
- Bathroom# 1 with Half Bath
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer/Iron Board + Iron
- Master Bedroom with Large California Queen size bed, LCD TV and a large Balcony #2 with view of waterways & partly view of Tampa Bay.
- Master Bathroom with tub & shower & vanities.
- Bedroom # 2 with 1 Full size bed + 1 Twin Size bed, LCD-TV, Balcony #3 with Street-side Community & partial Marina View.
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete
20 minute boat or jet ski ride to St. Pete or Secluded Beer Can Island!
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Total Beds: 1 Queen Bed, 1 Full Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Sofa Bed