Location: Cottage #150
Steps from the heated family pool, 12 inch kiddie pool and tennis court, in the front of the complex by the fitness center, game room, adult only heated pool and hot tub AND on the resort's only side street offering more privacy, less traffic and room for the family to play or to sit outside and relax. Whether you want a quiet getaway or a trip filled with activities this cottage is in the perfect location.
This cottage layout is one that is highly desired and comfortably sleeps 6. Featuring two bedrooms and a pull out sofa sleeper, this property is perfect for a family vacation, friends’ getaway, couples - you name it. A kitchen that is fully stocked with appliances and dishware, washer/dryer, air conditioning, and flat screen TVs in the family room and each bedroom.
Where is Summer Village?
Summer Village’s location in Wells puts it at the heart of the Southern Maine Coast. Miles and miles of sandy beaches, preserved coastal marshes and wetlands, hiking and biking trails and plenty of golf courses make the area a favorite with outdoor enthusiasts.
When in-town attractions beckon, residents and visitors can hop the seasonal trolley in Wells or Oqunquit to shop, dine, tour historic sites or enjoy a cultural event. The historic coastal towns of Kittery, The Yorks, Wells, Oqunquit, The Kennebunks and Old Orchard Beach offer a wide variety of shops, ranging from Kittery’s famous outlet malls to the more than 50 antique and rare book stores sprinkled throughout Wells.
The historic and cultural attractions of Portland, Maine and Portsmouth, New Hampshire are within easy reach for a casual trip. Guests who want to take longer adventures are ideally located for a day or overnight trip to New Hampshire’s White Mountains or Lakes Region, or Maine’s Acadia National Park.
On Property Amenities
Please refer to Cottages of Summer Village website for more information on amenities and operating schedules.
This season we enjoyed weekly activities such as swim classes for the littles, open bar parties, crafts, paint nights, beer tours, smores nights, luau parties, pizza dinners, chocolate paloozas, carnival complete with great prizes, DJs, live music, comedy and more -- all FREE for our renters! I can't wait to see what they plan for us next year. In addition to all this...
- Two family swimming pools and two kiddie pools
- One adult only pool and one adult only hot tub
- A fitness center
- Friday evening movies and popcorn
- 1.8 mile perimeter road great for easy walks and bicycling
- Wells/Ogunquit/Kennebunk Shoreline Trolley stop in front providing quick and easy access to local beaches and shopping
- A Summer Village Trolley that runs continuously, in season, around perimeter
- Complimentary WiFi in Barn, Pavilion, 2 front pools, and our cottage
- Game room with ping-pong, air hockey, video games, and more
- Tennis courts
- Playgrounds complete with shuffle board, basketball courts, bocce, putting green, soccer, baseball fields, sand volleyball, horseshoe pits and more
-Computer room with printer and WiFi.