Live the beautiful lake life at this fully air-conditioned, 10-bedroom, 4.5 bathroom vacation rental house, boasting breathtaking views of the water. Plan a reunion with 26 of your closest family and friends at this incredible lakefront destination on Suttons Bay. With everyone aboard, cruise Lake Michigan on your private boat, soak up the sun on the dock and watch the sunset from the 6-person hot tub.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Second Master): King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: Full Bed | Bedroom 7: Full Bed | Bedroom 8: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 9: 2 Twin Beds | Studio Apartment: 2 Twin Daybeds with Trundles
This expansive Suttons Bay lake house greets you with gorgeous antique furniture. Recently updated for 2017-2018, this property now features new artwork and decor, more powerful routers and repeaters, hair dryers in every bathroom and much more! The roll-top desk and giant 8-foot bookcase are impressive pieces in the foyer while other antique decorations can be found throughout the home.
Upon entering the living room, you'll immediately notice the impressive 14-inch chinked logs, preserved from the original log cabin, and a lovely traditional hand-laid shellacked chimney and working fireplace. Comfortable seating areas around the wood-burning fireplace and the new 64-inch flat-screen cable TV make this a perfect space to enjoy everyone's company.
Newly remodeled with dark wooden cabinets, granite countertops, and new stainless steel Kitchenaide refrigerator and dishwasher, as well as a stainless steel Maytag double oven, the fully equipped kitchen makes cooking for large parties simple. Prepare hearty feasts while you watch everyone play in the lake from the windows that line the walls. When it's time to eat, gather the family around the dining table for 8, breakfast table for 4, or booth for 8. Move outside for more seating at the 2 4-person patio tables.
The extensive deck offers a wonderful place to soak up the sun, read a novel, or prepare food on the gas grill. After a long day on the lake, sip on a cocktail as you relax in the 6-person hot tub. The fire pit is a lovely area to convene while watching the sunset, while the second story porch offers incredible views of the lake!
Once night has fallen, retreat to one of the ten bedrooms available for guests. Four of the bedrooms are located on the main floor. Head upstairs to the other bedrooms and studio apartment.
The two master bedrooms offer comfortable king beds and other home amenities such as ceiling fans and dressers for your belongings. Two bedrooms have cozy queen beds, dressers, and ceiling fans. The three remaining bedrooms, furnished with twin beds and bunk beds, are perfect for children, siblings, or single guests.
The studio apartment is enclosed creating a quiet and private area in the large home. A kitchenette, two twin daybeds and full bathroom with garden tub and shower make this a great place for couples or grandparents. It even features new artwork and a 55-inch 4G flat-screen cable TV!
The 4.5 bathrooms can be found on the first and second floor of the home all stocked with complimentary toiletries and fresh towels!
Centrally located in Suttons Bay, in the gorgeous Leelanau Peninsula, this incredible Lodge offers 147 feet of private sandy beach directly on Suttons Bay for instant access to water activities, while also providing effortless access to town, great eating and other recreation!
Swim, paddle board, and fish directly from your private dock! You’ll find paddle board rentals in Suttons Bay Village, less than 1 mile from the house. This is also an excellent area to dine at delicious restaurants and shop at boutique stores.
Spend a day cruising Lake Michigan on your own private boat! Boats can be moored offshore with prior owner approval. Boat rentals are made easy at Get Outside Rentals, just across the street from the property. Another rental option, Leelanau Watersports, is located only 15 minutes away. Easily dock the boat at the house for a lunch time break!
Take a break from the water to visit several of the local wineries and vineyards. 45 North Vineyard and Winery, and award-winning Black Star Farms winery, are each only 6 minutes from the property and serve award-winning wines and ciders. Located at the base of the peninsula, Shady Lane Cellars is another lovely boutique winery and vineyard less than 10 miles from the house. Bike rentals are available from Get Outside Rentals or from Suttons Bay Bikes in the village.
More great day activities include golfing at nearby courses, biking on the paved Leelanau Trail, or visiting Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore.
If you're feeling lucky, travel to Leelanau Sands Casino to press your luck playing poker or try to hit it big playing the slots! The Leelanau area is also great for cross country skiing each winter.
History buffs won't want to miss traveling to visit historic Fishtown and Leland, or visiting the Grand Traverse Lighthouse in nearby Traverse City.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped and remodeled kitchen with Crock Pot, blender, Keurig and kitchenware for 26 guests, 6-person hot tub, gas grill, wood-burning fireplace, extensive 2-story porch with outdoor furniture and a new 13' retractable umbrella, private dock, private beach, fire pit, 64-inch flat-screen cable TV in the living area, 55-inch flat-screen cable TV in the upstairs viewing room, and 48-inch flat-screen cable TV in the kitchen, 55-inch 4G flat-screen cable TV in the apartment, fully stocked laundry room,new art and decor, free WiFi w/ a new powerful router and repeaters, hair dryers in every bathroom, 2-car garage parking and much more
- Concierge services are typically available for an additional fee. Please inquire for more information
- Incredible Suttons Bay lake front location
- Enjoy instant access to the waters of Lake Michigan along with unbeatable access to boat rentals, restaurants and shopping, wineries and vineyards, and other outdoor activities on the peninsula!
- Suttons Bay is a wonderful sheltered waterway on which to enjoy boating activities. Water skiing, sailing, motoring, standup paddleboard, canoe or kayaking and wind surfing all can be enjoyed
- Suttons Bay is part of the Great Lake Michigan. So, the water can be cold in the spring and early summer, and rough any time of the season. Docking a boat anywhere on the Bay for any extended period of time simply is not safe due to changing conditions
- We allow small boats 24 feet or less to dock, briefly, at their own risk, for drop-off or pickup. Small craft may be beached, at the owner’s risk, if appropriate. Otherwise, boats must be anchored offshore or rental slips are available at the nearby Suttons Bay Village Marina, https://www.leelanau.cc/sbvlgmarina.asp. There is a free public boat launch just north of town. One boat trailer may be parked on the lawn to the south of the Lodge driveway, just behind the property dumpster
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $150 fee per stay, 2 dogs maximum
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No children Age 5 or under in the hot tub
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in