About the property
- House850 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
Designed for weekend escapes, special events and business travel
Dedicated as a short-stay rental, it's perfect for anyone visiting Notre Dame, South Bend or Mishawaka. The house is located in a safe, quiet, neighborhood tucked away from noise and traffic. It's walking distance to the Notre Dame campus and minutes away from dining, shopping, entertainment, grocery and everything else South Bend and Mishawaka have to offer!
• Recently renovated single family ranch-style home nestled on a quiet, single-entrance road with a large front yard and private back yard.
• Queen-size bed, dresser, bedside table, sitting bench, closet
• Extra sheets, blankets and pillows
• 55” Smart HD TV and Cable
• Two twin beds, dresser, bedside table and closet
• Extra sheets, blankets and pillows
• Immaculately clean and tidy with individual size toiletries provided
• Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Razors, Shaving Cream and more...
• Plenty of bath towels and wash cloths
• Full size tub with shower, vanity with basin, toilet
• Large mirror with plenty of light
• Fully appointed kitchen with all the wares to cook and serve a holiday meal!
• Tupperware and baggies for storing leftovers
• Coffee maker and tea pot
• Coffee, tea, creamer, and sweetener provided
• Microwave, Range and Refrigerator (stocked with bottled water)
• Assorted breakfast foods: Instant oatmeal packs, granola bars and fruit bars
• Hand towels, paper towels, dish soap, scrubbies, drying rack
THE DINING ROOM
• Large space can also double as an office area for business travelers
• Pub table and chairs that comfortably seat six
• Full dishware, glassware and silverware for six people
• Stylish cloth napkins, napkin rings and place mats for more formal dining
• Large serving buffet for staging food or drinks
• Comfy couch and accent chair
• Large coffee table
• 55” Smart HD TV
• Cable TV includes local channels and free HBO
• Private setting surrounded by nature
• Open patio area
• Six person outdoor dining table, padded chairs and umbrella
• Propane grill and all cooking accessories for grilling or BBQ
• 150sq foot firepit including firewood, fire-starters and Adirondack chairs
• Full size washer and dryer
• Laundry detergent and dryer sheets
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 15, 2018
About Chip Krebs
Welcome to South Bend! My wife and I are South Bend natives. We currently live on the south side and keep our home open to our friends and family as a destination for everything social. Our rental house is an extension of that hospitality. The property was designed for people visiting the South Bend area who are looking for the amenities and comforts of home while enjoying our great city.
Chip Krebs purchased this House in 2005
Why Chip Krebs chose Portage Township
Kathleen and her five other siblings grew up in this neighborhood. Their childhood house is across the street and three houses down. Many of the neighbors her family grew up with are still living in this neighborhood, so there are a lot of good memories and old friends to talk to when we're there. It's a very safe and friendly neighborhood that's tucked away and rather private (xcept for ND Football games). It's so close to campus, that it's a perfect place to park and walk to the stadium, so there's a lot of fans flowing in and out of the neighborhood on Football Saturdays.
What makes this House unique
Location, Location, Location. The house is located 1/2 mile from the Notre Dame campus in a safe, quiet, private neighborhood and central to downtown South Bend and Mishawaka providing convenient access to everything fun, interesting and entertaining in our community!
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Cozy condo close to Norte Dame
This was the perfect place to stay for our ND/Navy game. No need for a car. It's just a short walk to the stadium. Very clean,comfortable and safe. We will definitely book this one again on our next visit.
Thank you for the great review and we're really glad you enjoyed your stay. We'd love to have you back, so looking forward to the next time you're in South Bend!
Chip's place is clean, comfortable, and well-appointed. My wife and I were in South Bend for an academic conference, and the house was a nice calm place to retreat to after a busy day. Highly recommended.
Thank you for the kind review Ben. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and we'd love to have you back whenever you're in town!