Spend a rustic getaway at this 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Garden Valley! The property offers over 1,600 square feet of living space and sleeps up to 13 guests comfortably, making it ideal for a large family getaway or a retreat with friends! You'll have access to hot spring pools, right next door! Terrace Lakes Golf Course and tennis courts are also just down the road from the cabin. Adventure seekers will appreciate the proximity to nearby rivers, ATV trails, fishing, and more!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Queen Bunk Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
The fully equipped kitchen features updated appliances and amenities, as well as ample space for preparing home-cooked meals during your stay.
Gather around the dining table, which offers seating for up to 10 guests to share dinner and stories from the day’s adventures. The property also has an outdoor picnic table for enjoying a meal al fresco!
In the living room, a wood-burning stove is perfect for warming up on chilly evenings. The cabin is also heated by geothermal hot springs. Spend a night reading, watching a movie, or chatting with companions during a cozy night at home.
Each bedroom is well-appointed with comfortable beds and features plenty of space to spread out and store your belongings. Additional guests in your group can either sleep on the air mattress or the pullout bed in the living room. Settle in for a restful night’s sleep to prepare for the next adventure filled day ahead.
Early risers are sure to appreciate the wraparound deck, which is excellent for watching the sun rise and taking in stunning mountain views.
Venture to the nearby rivers for some great fun on the water, whether you’re tubing, rafting, paddling, or fishing!
For family-friendly fun, visit Idaho X-Sports Adventure Park, just a 20-minute drive from the property. The park features snow tubing in the winter and a tubing lane for summer fun as well! Also available are mountain bike rentals, a zip line, bocce court, snow biking, and more.
Trails surrounding Garden Valley cover nearly 5,000 acres, offering endless trails for snowmobiling, cross country skiing, off-roading, mountain biking, horseback riding, camping, and seasonal hunting!
During the summer, take in some live theatre at the outdoor Starlight Mountain Theatre, just a short trip away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, flat-screen TV, DVD player, wood-burning stove, deck, gas grill, outdoor picnic table, wireless internet and more!
- Community amenities include access to hot spring pools, Terrace Golf Course, tennis courts, and more!
- Great Garden Valley location - Easy access to nearby hikes, fishing, mountain biking, tubing, local restaurants and breweries!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly $50 fee per stay (limit 1 pet, flexible upon homeowner approval)
- Events, parties, or large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional details)
- The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible up to 15 guests
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in