**Discounts Available for Extended Stays**
Make your Knoxville getaway a reality when staying in this charming 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental apartment! 4 lucky guests can enjoy all of the amenities of home while also having instant access to the vibrant streets of downtown. Simply step out of the front door to peruse the boutique shops of Market Square or cheer on your favorite football team at Neyland Stadium. This Tennessee abode is perfect for corporate or leisure travel alike!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Couch (Not a Pullout)
Expansive windows allow natural light to illuminate the high-ceilings and hardwood floors of this corner unit apartment. Throughout the home, modern and southern decor perfectly blend together to create a unique upscale atmosphere. Ornate area rugs, tasteful paintings, and antiques each add character to the loft-style abode.
Make yourself at home in the great room of this southern abode! The open-concept layout makes it easy to communicate with everyone including the chef while they prepare dinner. Relax on the sleek leather furniture in the living area as you watch your favorite show on the large flat-screen cable TV.
Marble countertops, white tile, and wooden cabinetry distinguish the lovely kitchen area from the rest of the room. Fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, the kitchen is prepared to handle any of your home-cooking needs. Create snacks or large feasts with ample counter space provided by the island bar. The farmhouse sink adds a lovely southern touch amongst the modern amenities.
Nestled in the corner of the apartment, the impressive, wooden dining table is a great place to soak in the city views. Enjoy a hearty meal or morning coffee while sitting in one of the 8 leather-bound chairs meant for royalty. Easily seat 3 more guests at the kitchen island!
After the sun has set, make your way to one of the 2 bedrooms. The master bedroom is distinguished by a flat-screen cable TV, ceiling fan, and large closet space. In the morning, the windows allow you to take in the sunrise from the comfort of the queen bed. Sleep soundly in the second bedroom with warm, wood furnishings and a decadent queen bed.
The 2 full bathrooms are each stocked with complimentary toiletries and fresh towels. A double vanity in the master bathroom provides plenty of counter space for couples.
Nestled in the heart of downtown Knoxville, this charming apartment's location makes it possible to walk to almost every destination!
Simply step out of your front door to venture into the Market Square. Spend a day shopping at boutique stores, dining at delicious restaurants, watching street performers, or people watching from a cute cafe. The Stock and Barrel and The Tomato Head are 2 popular restaurants in this area.
The Neyland Stadium is another incredible destination within walking distance. Only 7 minutes from the property, you'll experience the true college football spirit as you make your way through the streets of Knoxville to cheering your favorite team onto victory!
Walk south of the property to take in gorgeous views of the Tennessee River. Less than 1 mile from the apartment, Billy Lush Board makes it easy spending time on the water. Rent kayaks, canoes, and stand-up paddle boards for an incredible adventure within the city!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 2 large flat-screen cable TVs, air conditioning, free WiFi, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels, incredible city views, and more
- Prime location in the heart of downtown Knoxville- The apartment is centrally located to multiple destinations within walking distance! Enjoy the shops and restaurants of Market Square or venture to Neyland Stadium for an exciting football game.
- 10% discount for 7+ nights, 20% for 14+ nights, and 30% for 30+ nights
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport - 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701, (~14 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 2 guests on the couch or if they provide their own sleeping arrangements is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Please be mindful of noise levels as neighbors are full time tenants to the building
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in