*Please note The homeowner lives onsite in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay*
Come and get away with your loved one at this cozy vacation rental studio that sleeps 2 in Franklin, Tennessee! This charming abode is on 15 acres of private land, perfect for morning strolls, fishing in the quaint pond, and gathering around the fire pit. When you're not soaking up serenity at the home, explore musically vibrant Nashville, just 15 minutes down the road!
Studio: Queen Bed
Situated on 15 acres of secluded, wooded land, this warm, earthy studio is the perfect place to escape for your Tennessee couple’s getaway!
Whether you’re an outdoorsy person or not, the beautiful yard will quickly become your favorite spot to be. Soak up the sun while walking, go fishing in the 1.5-acre pond, and roast marshmallows in the fire pit with your loved one.
Once you’ve had enough of the outdoors, retreat inside the cozy cabin. Inside, this cozy home boasts a plush, queen bed situated next to a picturesque window overlooking the lush, forested surroundings - sure to give you a great night’s sleep when you’re ready to hit the hay.
When you’re hungry, make a date out of cooking in the well-equipped kitchen, which features all of the modern amenities to make a delicious meal.
Just off of the main room is a sleek bathroom with a walk-in shower, single-basin sink, and provided towels, so you can rinse off after your daily adventures!
Just steps from the cabin door sits the two-person John boat for leisurely paddling or fishing the stocked pond full of bass, catfish, or tilapia! Stroll around the private forested land and explore the beautiful 15 acres of private land right outside your door!
Head to downtown Nashville for some live music at the historically charming Ryman Auditorium, and then head to Hattie B's for some of Nashville's famous fried chicken. The Country Music Hall of Fame is a must-see museum showcasing the musical roots that make up the unique history of Nashville, Tennessee!
Explore another downtown area when you travel to nearby Franklin. Here, you'll find an abundance of shops, a historic movie theater, live music and great restaurants.
For the outdoor enthusiasts looking to explore the area, Radnor Lake State Park offers hiking, boating, fishing, horseback riding, swimming, and many more outdoor activities!
Twelve minutes from the cabin is Arrington Vineyards, located among the beautiful hills of Tennessee wine country. Here, you can taste some of the local wines and stay for the mesmerizing sunsets over the vineyards.
If you're in the area for school purposes, the home is close to Tennessee University, Vanderbilt University, and Belmont University.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
-Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, air conditioning, 15 private acres of land, fire pit, stocked 1.5-acre pond, 2-person John boat, parking spot, outside BBQ, hammock, corn hole game, volleyball grass court and more
- If you'd like a personal assistant (additional payment depends on tasks) to book tours, restaurant reservations, shop for groceries, or to get supplies for extended stay clients, please reach out to Evolve after booking
- Fantastic Franklin Location - Just 15 minutes from the vibrant city of Nashville, 20 minutes from Radnor Lake State Park, and down the road from Arrington Vineyards!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $20 per pet, per night fee (please let homeowner know breed)
- If you bring pets and have not paid the pet fee, a $150 fee will be charged or a daily charge of $35 per pet, whichever is greater
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note the homeowner lives onsite, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay