No longer fantasize about visiting South Lake Tahoe and make it a reality by booking this 4-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental cabin. Retreat to this peaceful abode, which can host up to 6, to experience endless outdoor adventures near the property. Quickly access the snowy slopes of Heavenly, the shimmering water of Lake Tahoe and the numerous mountain peaks surrounding the area. After creating epic memories, soothe your muscles in the hot tub waiting for you at the property!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Queen Bunk Bed (Bedding Not Provided)
Tall Jeffrey pines create a peaceful and calm atmosphere around this lovely, wooden cabin. Impressive stonework stands out along the border of the house and eventually ascends the operating chimney. Throughout the interior of the home, rustic decor and furniture capture the essence of the Lake Tahoe area.
Quickly forget any worries in the cozy living area. Stretch out on the plush couch as you watch your favorite shows on the large flat-screen cable TV or play a board game around the coffee table. On colder nights, lounge by the wood-burning fireplace with a best-selling novel in hand.
Fully equipped, the kitchen is prepared to handle any of your cooking needs. Effortlessly create fresh, homemade meals for your famished group. During your stay, store all of your dry goods in the gorgeous, wooden cabinets. Sip morning coffee around the 2-person breakfast nook and savor Hearty feasts at the 4-person dining table or 6-person patio table.
Step outside into the secluded courtyard to breathe in the fresh air. Spend quality time with your family as you create delicious meals on the gas grill, sip a glass of wine al fresco, and soak in the comforting water of your private hot tub.
After a thoroughly exhausting day, recuperate in one of the 4 comfortable bedrooms. Each room is tastefully decorated with unique art and local photography. Sleep soundly in the master bedroom with a cozy queen bed, flat-screen cable TV, and en-suite bathroom stocked with complimentary toiletries. You'll feel at home with plush queen beds and storage for your belongings in 3 of the rooms. In the fourth bedroom, children will love watching a movie while bundled up in their personal sleeping bags on the twin-over-queen bunk bed.
Located in a quiet, peaceful and centrally located neighborhood of South Lake Tahoe, this property boasts a prime location to the numerous outdoor activities found in the area!
Within 10 minutes, you'll be shredding down the snowy slopes of Heavenly Ski Resort! Travel 10 minutes farther south to ski the runs of Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort! During the summer, enjoy a scenic gondola ride or an adrenaline-rushing zip line tour.
Near the property, numerous mountain peaks like Freel Peak offer epic views that can only be witnessed by hiking to the top. Choose 1 or 3 to conquer while vacationing in the area!
This may be a golfer's paradise with more than 5 clubs close to home! Take in the breathtaking mountain views while you perfect your swing at courses such as Lake Tahoe Golf Course or Tahoe Paradise Golf only 15 minutes away.
During the summer, make a day out of visiting the impressive Lake Tahoe. Lie in the sun on the shores of Emerald Bay, glide over the cool waters on a stand-up paddle board, or rent a boat at Lake Tahoe LSP Boat Rentals, only 7 minutes from the property!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private hot tub, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, gas grill, front patio with outdoor furniture, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels, air conditioning, free WiFi, and more
- Prime South Lake Tahoe location- Almost instantly access the ski slopes of Heavenly Ski Resort, the cool waters of Lake Tahoe, and the numerous mountain peaks found in the area!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that this home has a strict maximum occupancy of 6 adults but is flexible for up to 4 additional children. No more than 6 adults are permitted. Also note that the bunk room does not come with bedding. It is recommended that you bring sleeping bags for the bunk beds. Please inquire with Evolve for more information
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited
- Permit #: 008290