Pack up your skis or tune up your mountain bike for an incredible alpine adventure at this Breckenridge vacation rental studio! No matter the season, Breckenridge is every outdoor enthusiast’s paradise, and this ideally situated studio is the perfect starting point for all your mountain excursions. This quaint property features 1-bathroom, sleeping accommodations for 4 and a prime location only steps away from the Quicksilver chair lift and Main Street attractions!
Studio: Queen Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa
Upon arrival, your eyes will immediately be drawn to the large, west-facing windows that fill the far wall of the studio. Relish in the beauty of the mountains as you settle in and begin to plan the day’s alpine activity.
You'll feel right at home in this quaint, cozy studio. Relax and recharge on the plush sectional sofa while you catch up on your shows using the flat-screen cable TV/DVD player.
Fuel up for your long day on the slopes in the full kitchen, complete with all the necessary cooking tools to prepare your favorite meals.Take a seat at the 4-person breakfast bar and pour out a much-deserved glass of wine to toast to a successful day on the mountain!
Before calling it a night, choose from 2 outdoor hot tubs to soothe your sore muscles or go for a leisurely swim in the heated outdoor swimming pool.
Sleep soundly in the queen-sized bed, or make yourself comfortable on the cozy queen-sized sleeper sofa, which boasts a brand new memory foam mattress.
Sun or snow, Breckenridge is home to an abundance of year-round activities every vacationer is sure to enjoy!
Roll out of bed and shred the fresh powder at Breckenridge Ski Resort without having to worry about the rush, as this studio is conveniently located just mere steps away from the Quicksilver chair lift.
When the snow has melted and the warm weather sets in, venture out onto the miles of hiking trails nearby for stunning mountain scenery and wildlife sightings. If mountain biking is more your speed, Breckenridge offers excellent downhill trails for all skill levels.
Take a day to explore Main Street, located only steps away from the studio. Grab breakfast at the Blue Moose, browse the boutiques for ski memorabilia or treat yourself to a cold one at Breckenridge Brewery & Pub.
With an abundance of on-site community amenities, rest days are very much encouraged! The Village at Breckenridge Resort offers a shared indoor/outdoor swimming pool, outdoor hot tubs, steam room, sauna, arcade room and fitness facility.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV w/ DVD player, mountain views and more
- The Village at Breckenridge Resort amenities include a shared indoor/outdoor pool, outdoor hot tubs, steam room, sauna, arcade and fitness facility, along with the Breckenridge Ski and Ride School on site
- Unbeatable Breckenridge location - Steps away from the Quicksilver lift, along with restaurants, bars, boutiques and other Main Street attractions
- Easy access to numerous year-round activities, including hiking, mountain biking, fishing, skiing and snowshoeing
- Parking is free in the summer. Winter parking November 10th - April 15th available for one vehicle at an owner discounted rate of $15/day (vs. $30/day for Resort rate). Evolve must be notified at least 3 days prior to check-in if no parking is required in order to receive a refund.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Please note that this property has a mandatory parking fee of $16 from November through April and a $7 fee from June through September.
- Please note that the owners have a dog, which can affect people with allergies
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in