About the property
- Apartment699 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Mininum Stay2 nights
Modern, spacious & central apartment. In the Old City!
Located right in the heart of the city, you'll find that my place is close to parks, museums, has great views, restaurants, dining and the incredible Bucharest nightlife. You’ll love it mostly because of the spacious environment, the comfy bed & mattress, the coziness and the equipped kitchen. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
Bellow you have a list of key features that will make sure you get the maximum of your stay!
- HOME COMFORTS - being an traveler myself, I know the importance of finding a clean and comfortable place for when you get home, no matter where in the world you are. I believe in maintaining hotel grade standards, including: shampoo, fresh towels and clean sheets.
- BREAKFAST INCLUDED - a great adventure always starts with a healthy breakfast! Your meal includes fresh eggs, milk, butter, cheese, jam, cereal, fruits, bread, cake, tea + original Espresso Lavazza coffee. Take note that the kitchen is fully equiped with everything you might need in order to make every meal count. Condiments included!
- INTERNET - there's no mistery that Romania is in the top 5 fastest internet providers in the world. I made sure you take advantage of it's full potential with a high speed fiber optics subscription. Just remember to get out the house once in a while!
- NETFLIX & CHILL - if you're just not in the mood for outdoor activities, just sit back and scroll thru the thousands of movies on TV including HBO or from my own personal Netflix account. All in HD.
- DOG FRIENDLY - we love animals and also understand how hard it can be to leave them behind. We happily encourage you to take your best friend with you. We are even prepped with a food and water bowl so just don’t forget his treats!
We do ask your darling is house trained and not left alone for too long. Should there be any damages, remember that you are responsible.
- LOCAL INFORMATION - I’ve put a lot of work into giving you all the information for the perfect trip in a customized Guidebook. From traditional restaurants, to historic sights to see, the best nightclubs, non stop shops, pharmacies and even emergency phone numbers are all ready for you. If you need any more, just ask!
- UTILITIES - we all forget that one thing, either it's the iron or hairdryer, don’t worry we have you covered! Your Home Away From Home is equipped with everything you might need. From a washing machine to a fully equipped kitchen, we are fully prepared to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 15, 2017
About Sergiu Zimbilschi
Greetings Traveler, I am a passionate photographer who enjoys life, while doing what I love every single day. Either as a host or guest, I’ve always been interested in discovering new places from a local’s point of view. With this in mind, I am dedicated to passing on tangible knowledge of my wonderful city to each adventurer. As a host, I’ve created a very useful Guidebook that will ensure you can maximise your experience during your stay here! Being a family business, either myself, my mom or my girlfriend, will be contactable to make sure you always get the support needed 24/7 on your trip to Bucharest. As a guest, I am always looking to meet new people, make friends & new connections all over the world. Pleased to meet you! Sergiu
Sergiu Zimbilschi purchased this Apartment in 2012
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Located right in the heart of the city, you'll find that my place is close to parks, museums, has great views, restaurants, dining and the incredible Bucharest nightlife. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).