** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, on the upstairs level, and may be present during your stay **
Venture to the mountains and stay in this Colorado Springs 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house. With the capacity to accommodate up to 6 guests, this property offers all the amenities of home, while providing access to incredible outdoor adventures like hiking Pike's Peak or gazing at the grand rock formations of Garden of the Gods. The Springs is awaiting your arrival!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Rollaway Bed, Air Mattress, 3 Couches (Not Pull Out)
Immediately feel welcomed by the grand staircase when entering this lovely home. Throughout the house, southern-inspired decor adds charm and character.
Natural light from multiple windows illuminates the spacious living area. Comfortably spend quality time with family and friends with multiple seating options. Relax on the sleek leather sectional while you keep up with your favorite shows on the large flat-screen Smart TV. The open-concept layout makes it easy to communicate with the chef as they prepare dinner.
On colder nights, transition to the red, velvet couch in front of the gas-burning fireplace. Warm yourself as you read a good novel. From the living area, open the door onto the back patio. Huddle around the gas-burning fireplace when it's chilly or sun bathe during the summer.
Become the master chef when preparing meals in the well-equipped kitchen. With an oven/microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher, easily create snacks or dinners that will satisfy anyone in your group. Granite countertops provide ample space for prepping meals.
4 people can happily enjoy morning coffee and breakfast at the kitchen bar or breakfast nook. For heartier meals, move the party to the lovely 4-person dining table.
After an adventurous day in the mountains, retreat to one of the 2 comfortable bedrooms. Rest soundly in the plush king bed of the master bedroom. For longer stays, store your belongings in the multiple dressers. The second bedroom is furnished with a cozy queen bed, office desk, and dresser for your belongings.
The 2 full bathrooms are stocked with complimentary toiletries and fresh towels. Couples will enjoy the ample counterspace of the double vanity in the master bathroom.
Nestled in the foothills of Colorado Springs, this house provides a peaceful retreat while also allowing nearly instant access to all of the nearby outdoor activities!
Drive south only 10 minutes to the amazing Garden of the Gods. Hike along the extensive trail system that travels through the grand rock formations. For a little adventure, schedule a jeep tour to view this spectacular park. For a bite to eat after your excursion, head to Black Bear Diner for American comfort food in a woodsy setting.
Only an hour drive from the house, Pikes Peak stretches to a lofty 14,115 feet of elevation. This is a spectacle to see no matter your age. Hike Barr Trail for a challenging approach or opt for the scenic drive up Pikes Peak Highway. Families will enjoy riding Broadmoor's Pikes Peak Cog Railway for a fun way to take in the views!
Golfers bring your clubs! With the mountains and incredible rock formations of Garden of the Gods in the background, you'll enjoy a picturesque round of golf at Kissing Camels Golf Course; only 13 minutes from the property.
Splurge on retail therapy at the multiple shopping malls in the area! The Citadel, Chapel Hills Mall, and The Promenade Shops at Briargate are all great retail therapy options within a 30-minute drive of the property.
For a night out on the town, dine at Sonterra Grill for southwestern cuisine or enjoy a fine dining experience at the Pepper Tree Restaurant with skyline views.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, large flat-screen Smart TV, free WiFi, back patio with outdoor furniture, two-sided gas fireplace, gas grill, air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels, wheelchair accessible and more
- Incredible Colorado Springs location in the foothills- Enjoy all of the amenities of home while experiencing the many great outdoor activities nearby! Great shopping, delicious restaurants, and golfing are also close to the property.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Colorado Springs Airport - 7770 Milton E Proby Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80916, (~21 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and living room, but the addition of 1 guest on the couch is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, on the upstairs level, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in