|Space||368 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Aston rents comparable ocean view rooms for $318/night at normal price plus a $18.75/night amenity fee! Our privately owned condo is located in the Aston- Islander On the Beach Hotel and Resort. It has it's own Wi-Fi so there is no need to pay the $18.75 daily amenity fee at the resort.
We offer many extras including free Netflix, electric skillet, beach chairs, beach towels and cooler, etc. to make your stay feel like a home away from home.
Aloha and welcome to paradise!!! Perhaps the perfect setting for a romantic getaway! This condominium unit features a new Memory Foam Queen size bed, a couch that turns into a full size bed. new 32 inch flat screen television with Blu Ray DVD Player (can watch Netflix online, Hulu, etc from wi-fi tv), wireless internet access, modern and updated bath, coffee maker, microwave, blender, a rice cooker/vegetable steamer, electric skillet and a sandwich/panini maker.
Guests have everything they need to cook almost any meal.
Our condo features tile flooring throughout, and best of all; a lanai with a spectacular white water view of the blue Pacific Ocean. It is a perfect spot to watch the sunrise with an early breakfast or the approaching evening with a glass of wine. Romance is in the air!...
Outside you can relax under the shaded palapas by the gorgeous ocean-side swimming pool or jacuzzi and enjoy the full service tiki bar. There are also BBQ gas grills for an evening cookout.
Each booking receives 3 complimentary 100% Hawaiian coffee filter packs to enjoy.
Islander on the Beach- Aston Hotel and Resort is located on the beautiful Coconut Coast of Kauai, on the edge of wonderful Kapa'a Town, one of the best areas on the island for shopping and restaurants. It is also located only ten minutes from the airport and is centrally located between the North Shore and its dramatic beaches, mountains and waterfalls and the South Shore with its additional shopping, restaurants and sunny beaches. There are numerous restaurants and shops within walking distance of your condo including the wonderful Coconut Marketplace. And outside your door? Your own sunny beach to enjoy when you are not out visiting the wonderful sites of Kauai.
Ready for some activities? Everything is close to the Coconut Coast including the wonderful new East Side Bike Path that eventually will lead from Lydgate Park to Kealia Beach. This ocean front bike and foot path provides miles of enjoyment for those who stroll or ride its broad path from one end of Kapa'a to the other.
On site at the Islander on the Beach enjoy a tropical pool with cabana bar, restaurant and gift shop as well as acres and acres of beautifully maintained grounds. Come for a few days or a few weeks and you will see why this the Islander on the Beach is one of Kauai's most convenient and best lodging choices.
Check in time: 3 p.m.
Check out time: 11 a.m.
Note: Minimum stay is 3 nights at $115 per night. There is a $95 cleaning fee. Hawaii State applicable taxes to the nightly rate is 13.4%. A fully refundable damage fee of $100 is required. There are no other fees charged and parking is free. We prefer electronic check but also accept credit cards. A 3% fee is added to all credit card payments.
Cancellation Policy: 100% refund if cancelled at least 90 days prior to arrival. If less than 90 days and an extenuating circumstance occurs, guests may reschedule booking at no additional cost from 1-60 days prior to arrival depending on each individuals life emergency. We understand that life emergencies happen to anyone.
About the owner: Aloha from Lily Robinson. I moved to the beautiful Garden Island of Kauai in 2007 and got married here. I actually had my honeymoon night at Islander on the Beach. I fell in love with paradise and decided to own a vacation rental to let others enjoy the natural beauty and many activities the area offers. I manage the property and love sharing the warm aloha spirit with others.
Lily Robinson purchased this studio in 2013
Islander on the Beach is centrally located on the island-close to the airport, restaraunts and shopping. Easy access to the North Shore, South Shore and West Shore.
Owners are available with activities suggestions, fun ideas, ect. We speak English and Spanish. Hablamos Inglés y Español.
I've returned to Kauai nearly every year since my first visit 17 years ago. The last 5 years I've stayed at various units at the Islander and always enjoy the convenient location. This unit has the best view of any we've been in for a great price. This is truly a ocean view, and I've loved opening my eyes in the morning and the first thing I see is the ocean. The owner is attentive, thoughtful and her care shows in the nice touches, the great communication, and we look forward to staying here again!
This was perfect condo to stay in, very convenient location, clean and comfortable! We will recommend this place to friends and family!
Great condo with everything you need. Stunning views over the oceaan and pool area. Exactly like the photos. I took the same ones myself! Lily was super helpful and quick to reply. If we ever make it back to Kauai ( who wouldn't want to revisit such a breathtakingly gorgeous island) we would love to stay here again.
It's a spacious studio with plenty of room to store your stuff. Well equipped kitchenette, perhaps a bit short on counter space. Tastefully appointed with a tropical air. Nice large lanai with a good view of the ocean and pool. There is a room safe. Wifi works great. The Islander on the Beach property itself is very nice. The Coconut Marketplace is right behind with a few restaurants and some shopping. There is an ABC store but if you want a grocery store it's a drive. The pool area is great. No real beach for kids...adults can go in in front of the adjacent property. Lydgate Park is a short drive away with an excellent, safe beach. We really enjoyed our stay.
Stayed at Lily and Justin's beautiful condo in Feb of this year. Had a wonderful time. Condo is immaculately clean, comfortable and well appointed. View of the ocean is gorgeous. We have great memories of the long leisurely beach walks my husband enjoyed right in front of the property (which by the way is very nice). Excellent value. Highly recommend!
Very comfortable room with a great view of the ocean. The weather on Kauai was hot when we were there so the AC unit was such a bonus. We loved the location as it was in the central part of Kauai so it was very convienent to either stay there or travel to the North or South part of the Island. The owners were very courteous and would promptly respond to any questions I had. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks again Lily.
- Only 3 minutes from Smith's Tropical Paradise Luau. Free Shuttle service offered by Smiths!
- Only 10 minutes away from the Lihue Airport.
- Within walking distance from the Coconut Market Place and restaurants.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning fee||$95 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|
There is a $95.00 cleaning fee. Hawaii State applicable taxes to the nightly rate is 13.4%. A fully refundable damage fee of $100 is required. parking is free. We prefer electronic check but also accept credit cards. There is a 3% charge for payment by credit card.
1. Check in time is 3pm. Check out time is 11am. (Please be courteous and make sure to follow the rules especially with checking out.). Smoking is NOT allowed in the unit or within 20 feet of the building.
2. Treat our property as you would have others treat your property.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
4. Clean up after yourself- Do NOT bring sand into the condo. There is an outside shower by the pool for rinsing off self and belongings (boogie boards, etc.)
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Ladies, please do not clean your makeup on the towels.
7. This unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
8. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
9. There will be a $25 charge if the key is lost. Please make sure to use the pink and blue keychains to secure the keys or use your own keychain.
10. Pets are NOT allowed.
11. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
12. Hot Tub: [No children under 14 without supervision]