About the property
- Condo800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 14 nights
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Paradise found! Unit #611 occupies the prime location at the Royal Mauian. It is on the top floor and centrally located in the building. This incredible vantage point provides gorgeous panoramic views of the ocean, beaches, mountains, and neighboring islands. At this true ocean front unit, you will feel completely relaxed by the soothing sounds of the ocean and refreshed by the cooling trade winds that are a trademark of Kihei. In the morning, step onto the private lanai and enjoy breakfast while watching sea turtles grazing on the reef below. During whale season, be enthralled by the spectacle of Humpbacks breaching, fin slapping, and nurturing their calves just a short distance from shore. In the evening, be dazzled by a spectacular Maui sunset while barbecuing dinner on the rooftop garden. At night, experience the pleasure of being lulled to sleep in a comfortable bed by the soft sound of waves lapping at the shore below your window.
The Royal Mauian is Kihei's premier resort, superbly situated at the ocean's edge on a smooth promontory between the fabulous Kamaole I and Kamaole II beaches. A beautiful reef with many large sea turtles, perfect for family snorkeling, is situated directly in front of the building. Kamaole I and Kamaole II are long, sandy beaches that are great for swimming, body surfing, boogie boarding, sun bathing, or just taking a leisurely stroll. For your added comfort while at the beach, Tommy Bahama beach chairs and umbrella are provided, as well as beach towels and a cooler.
This unit is beautiful, with tile flooring throughout, cherry cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless appliances. An enchanting mural by famous Hawaiian artist Lanakila, depicting the legend of the creation of Maui, adorns the living room wall. The unit is spotless and meticulously maintained. Tropical style ceiling fans are located in the living room and both bedrooms. In addition, tri-zone A/C is located in each bedroom and main living area. High speed WiFi is provided for your convenience free of charge. Amenities within the Royal Mauian complex include an oceanside heated pool and rooftop barbecue area. The condo is only steps away from your favorite beach activities and across the street from great lunch spots, dining, and shopping.
No booking fee.
Please contact us for all your booking needs.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Outstanding ocean front living
As owners at the Marriott Maui Ocean Club in Kaanapali, we always stay there a week and then come down to Kihei for a more kick-back week. We've stayed at several places in town and evaluated dozens more this time before selecting this place. WOW! Were we glad we did. All agreed this is the nicest place we have stayed for several reasons.
1) It is literally on the beach. Sitting on the lanai you can watch the amazing Honu cavorting right off the beach. Sunset views are breathtaking. You have a 180° view from Molokini to Lanai. It's a short walk to either Kamaole #1 or Kamaole #2 for soft beach sand or starting point to snorkel back up to swim among the Honu and the myriad of colorful fish and coral that live right off the shore. Fall asleep to surf.
2) We don't spend much time inside but it is very comfortable and beautifully appointed - very island feeling. Everything is there including all kitchen utensils, a variety of pots, pans, dishes, glasses, towels and more. They also have boogie boards, beach chairs and coolers for your convenience. Washer and dryer included.
3) It was unusually hot and humid when we were there so the fact that this unit has air conditioning is a real plus. You may not use it all the time because leaving windows open front and back provides great flow-thru air and the ceiling fans really help, there were times when we blessed the owner for installing A/C.
4) Location. Aside from being right on the beach between two of Kihei's best beaches, it is centrally located making it easy to get anywhere. It's an easy trek to Wailea, Makena Beach, O'o Farm, Ocean Vodka, Kihei Friday Night, Hana, up country and the airport. It's also right across the street from a couple of our favorite eating spots - Cafe O'Lei and Maui Thai, there's a Whalers market across the street, a couple places to rent snorkels and Keiko at Maui Custom who has tons of well priced hand-made swim suits and will make a special one for you within a day.
5) The rooftop BBQ is awesome. Of course it's always fun to BBQ on the island but the 360° views from here are amazing. Not only do you have the entire ocean view to the west but right up the hill inland is Haleakala. While usually cloud shrouded, we had two evenings where the air was clear and we had a full view of the mountain.
6) Parking is convenient right in front of the building, the rest of the facility is nice including the pool & beach chairs on the lawn.
This place won't disappoint.
Outstanding way to spend two weeks. All the amenities and location, location, location! hreat stay!
The property is on a great location. Close to stores and shops and restaurants.
Wonderful location and property
Can’t say enough about our 8 nights at this property. The location is second to none on this island. We watched turtles every morning and evening from the deck and snorkeled right out in front of the building and saw them up close and personal in the water. The view of the sunsets from the deck are also to die for! We would definitely come back to this condo next time we come to Maui! Clean and comfortable too! Thank you Tammy!!
Very nice and relaxing. We so enjoyed watching whales breach and sea turtles from the lanai.
Perfection. Viewing sea turtles every day from the lanai with spectacular sunset. Everything nearb
Very clean and stocked with beach gear. Saved a ton of money with kitchen and rooftop grills. Walk to beaches, stores and snorkel equipment rental. Air conditioning was a nice bonus. We will stay here again and recommend to friends and family. Very friendly people here
Great condo with great view!
Our condo was nicely furnished and well stocked. The owner was very responsive to a special need we had and we appreciated her follow-up. We loved being oceanfront and enjoyed watching the turtles in the reefs just below our unit. The property and grounds are very well cared for and quiet. It's in a great location and an easy walk to shops and dining. We would recommend this unit to couples and families and hope to return in the future.
This perfect Maui location has you steps away from the Kamaole I and II beach parks where you can enjoy snorkeling, stand-up surfing, beach volleyball or simply relaxing. There are great places for lunch and dinner just across the street from the property. Contact us for more info.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
No owner booking fee. Rates are subject to change until booking is confirmed. Hawaii Tax ID Numbers: TA-172-539-0848-01, GE-172-539-0848-01. As of December 15, 2015, HomeAway and VRBO officially became part of Expedia Inc. In February 2016, Expedia implemented their own service fee which will appear as "service fee" in the itemized payment request. This entire fee goes directly to Expedia and we do not have any control over it. PLEASE NOTE: VRBO requires owners to select one of VRBO's preworded cancellation policies. Please disregard the "Manager's Cancellation Policy" section below as it does not accurately reflect our cancellation policy. Instead, please refer to our cancellation policy outlined in our rental agreement.