About the property
- House2250 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Whether you’re seeking a winter ski adventure or a summer lake retreat, this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house is the perfect home base for all of your South Lake Tahoe endeavors! Up to 10 guests can look forward to boating on the lake, hiking nearby trails, or skiing at Heavenly Ski Resort before retreating back to this lovely home where comfortable furniture, a beautifully landscaped front yard and fenced backyard with a hot tub awaits!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Situated in the exclusive Montgomery Estates neighborhood of South Lake Tahoe, this home is sure to please. Boasting 2,250 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this well-kept home has everything you’ll need for a true getaway.
Hardwood floors meet your feet as you step inside and make your way through the open concept floor plan. With an L-shaped couch, gas fireplace and flat-screen Smart TV, the living area is a prime spot to kick back and relax during your downtime.
Directly behind the living area is the dining room, featuring a large table to seat nearly all of the members in your group. Additional seating can be found at the kitchen bar with 2 stools. There’s even a high chair for the toddler in the group!
The chef of the group will be pleased with the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all of the necessary cookware to prepare tasty meals that the whole group can enjoy.
If you’re searching for fresh air and tranquil woodland views, step out into the beautifully landscaped, fenced-in backyard, where you’ll find a deck with 2 dining sets with umbrellas, a gas grill and a private hot tub. Let your furry friends or kids run around while the adults relax with a beverage in hand.
After a day full of outdoor activities, retreat back inside to wash your clothes in the convenient laundry machines. While you’re winding down for bed, watch a movie on one of the TVs, or play one of the provided games with the group.
When it’s time to call it a night, retreat to one of the inviting bedrooms for a peaceful slumber. The master is set up for a family or kid/teen room with a 50-inch TV. The room also has a large full bathroom with separate garden tub, shower and dual sinks. The other bedrooms offer comfortable queen beds for a good night’s rest.
Nestled on a quiet residential street with fir and pine trees surrounding the property, this home is a peaceful woodland paradise, yet it is minutes from numerous South Lake Tahoe attractions!
Outdoor enthusiasts will love this home’s woodland location even more when they realize that they’re only a 5-minute walk from the High Meadow hiking trailhead. From here, you can gain access to numerous hiking and mountain biking trails during the summertime and cross country and snowshoeing trails during the winter!
Cold Creek is a wonderful spot to take the pooch for a dip or a short hike, or take a longer 4-mile hike to the beautiful Star Lake. Of course, you’ll also want to visit Lake Tahoe for boating, fishing and endless water activities!
During the summertime, make your way to one of the lake beaches, and be sure to bring the beach chairs and toys that are provided at the home.
If you’re visiting during the wintertime, drive just 10 minutes to get to Heavenly Ski Resort, where you can shred fresh powder all day long.
Golfers, bring your clubs, as there are numerous golf courses minutes from the home, including Lake Tahoe Golf Course, Tahoe Paradise Golf Course and Edgewood Tahoe!
If you’re feeling lucky, test that feeling at one of the nearby casinos, where you can stay entertained in the 24-hour casino life!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, high chair, 1 Smart TV, 2 cable TVs, free WiFi, beach toys, beach chairs, games, attic fan and full house fan, gas fireplace, spacious fenced-in backyard with deck and private hot tub, gas grill, and much more
- Fantastic South Lake Tahoe location - Just 10 minutes from Heavenly Ski Resort, Edgewood Golf Course, beaches, 24 hour casino night life, Heavenly Village shopping center and grocery store, and easy access to Cold Creek, hiking trails, mountain biking trails, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~60.7 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee per stay (2 pets max); there will be a fine if you bring a pet and do not pay this fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please observe quiet hours from 10:00pm to 8:00am
- When snow removal conditions exist, parking is not permitted on public streets and could result in tow-away and fine. Please try to keep your vehicles in the garage and/or driveway. There is room for 4 cars on this property.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Great area and beautiful home
The home was beautiful and met all my family’s needs highly recommended this home
Very spacious home with great annemities in quiet neighborhood
The house had a lot of space for the family. Definitely a good place if you bring your pets. We however could not bring ours last minute but this place is ideal for a family weekend getaway. Everything worked fine. However the stove had some issues. One of the burners would not work properly. All in all we enjoyed our stay and definitely hope to come back to it soon.
Great for families!
We stayed here with 2 other families (all with children) and the house was wonderful!! Great location and tons amenities included. We had a wonderful stay and hope to be back in the Summer sometime.
Great layout and very spacious. Excellent location - close enough to downtown area but removed from traffic and congestion. Great access to hiking trails. Everything was clean and in working order. When we had a problem with the spa, management was very responsive. Will return.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply