Stay minutes from the mountain during your time at this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house in West Dover! Up to 8 guests will sleep comfortably at night after spending a day on the slopes, or exploring the wilderness that surrounds the house! There's no better place to relax than the new Arctic Spa hot tub during the fall when the leaves turn from green to brilliant shades of orange, red, and yellow! You're sure to fall in love with Vermont during your West Dover getaway.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Pullout Bed | Bedroom 3: Pullout Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
This wonderful home is tucked away near the mountains and has incredible views of the surrounding forest. The high ceilings and large windows create a light and airy atmosphere inside.
Kick back and relax in the new Arctic Spa hot tub and breathe in the fresh Vermont air! There's no better way to unwind and get away from it all than by soaking in the hot tub.
After a fun day on the slopes or exploring the area, curl up on the couch and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV. The massive stone fireplace in the living room is perfect for warming up on chilly Vermont evenings!
Whip up your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen, which has everything you need to prepare delicious home-cooked meals. There's a seat for everyone in your travel group at the rustic farm table in the kitchen.
You'll sleep well after a day of adventure! The master bedroom features a queen bed, while the second and third bedrooms have pullout beds, and the fourth bedroom has a pair of twin-size beds. If you bring air mattresses, 2 additional guests can sleep comfortably in the living room.
Located minutes from Mount Snow, this house is in the perfect location for anyone who loves to ski or snowboard! After a day on the slopes, grab a refreshing beverage at the lodge and enjoy the sunset behind the mountains.
Mount Snow is great in the summer, too! You can hit the links at the 18-hole championship golf course, or rent a mountain bike and explore the ski runs on 2 wheels. The area is also known for its boating and fishing opportunities on nearby Lake Whitingham.
Leaf peepers won't want to miss out on visiting Vermont in the fall. Hike or drive through the forest to witness the incredible red, orange, and yellow leaves!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, brand-new Arctic Spa hot tub (available for an additional fee), wood-burning fireplace (guests should bring their own wood), flat-screen cable TV with DVD player, free WiFi, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking, and much more!
- Ideal West Dover location within minutes from fabulous skiing and snowboarding, and close to tons of outdoor recreation opportunities!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albany International Airport (~67 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Mandatory $75 per stay hot tub fee (Please reach out to Evolve if you do not plan on using the hot tub, and the fee will be waived)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in