About the property
- Condo1850 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
2 Bedroom 2 bath Fully Furnished, Full ammenities Right on the Ocean
Our fabulous condo is located in Bay View Grand Resort on the beautiful Bahia de Banderas in the Marina District of Puerto Vallarta. Bay View Grand is a full-ownership, gated condominium complex with 24-hour security. It is within walking distance of Puerto Vallarta’s marina which is one of Mexico’s most sophisticated. The marina has many fine dining restaurants and shops. A nearby large mall offers convenient grocery shopping.
Bay View Grand is ocean front living at its finest, with spectacular views of the bay, downtown Puerto Vallarta and the Sierra Mountain range. We are located approximately 20 minutes from downtown with all of its wonderful old world charm, restaurants, entertainment and the beautiful malecon (boardwalk).
You will enjoy this ninth floor, 1,850 sq. foot, 2 bedroom, and 2-bath condo. It is an end unit offering optimum privacy and spectacular views from each spacious and sunlit room. It has a fabulous upgraded newly remodeled kitchen which is fully furnished and has beautiful and functional cabinetry, appliances & granite. It is beautifully decorated in a tropical theme, to compliment the tropical beauty of the area, and is full air-conditioned. It accommodates 6 people including children.
You will enter into a custom entry with an upgraded floor to ceiling vista window providing a fabulous view of Banderas Bay, the adjoining 18th hole championship golf course with its bird sanctuary, and the lush tropical, majestic Sierra Madre mountain range surrounding Puerto Vallarta.
The newly remodeled kitchen is fully equipped and has an adjoining laundry room. This leads you into a beautiful, tropical dinning-room and living room. The living room offers cable television that has many channels in English and includes numerous music channels for your entertainment. We include wireless, high-speed, secure internet service and local telephone calls.
The sliding glass doors off of the living room open to the main terrace. Here you can have your morning coffee watching the dolphins’ play or the whales and their babies. You can enjoy your evening cocktail and dinner as the cruise ships depart, fishing fleets return, or the fireworks are displayed off the Spanish galleon, the Marigalante. These breathtaking views include Bay View Grand’s infinity pool, tropical gardens, as well as downtown Puerto Vallarta. Sip a margarita while luxuriating in our private hot tub or watch a magnificent sunset at the palapa.
You will be soothed to sleep by the sound of the ocean surf in either of the beautiful bedrooms and enjoy wonderful views from each window. The large private master bedroom has a king size bed, en suite bath, ceiling fan & a sliding glass door leading to the main terrace. The lovely secondary bedroom has two double beds, its own private bath & a ceiling fan. This bedroom also overlooks Banderos Bay and has its own terrace overlooking the golf course and the ocean to the north. Six people are very comfortably accommodated.
BIENVENIDA – MI CASE ES SU CASA
WELCOME – MY HOME IS YOUR HOME
Chuck And Gloria Dupre
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 09, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Fantastic place to stay in PVR.
Chuck and Gloria are the best people to deal with. Their unit is wonderful. Awesome patio, amenities and the view is to die for. My mother I stayed for a week during Christmas 2016 and had the best time. We have been to PVR many times, but have always done the All-Inclusive hotels. This option was cheaper, and we got to cook and eat what we wanted to, while still having access to several pools and beach front access. The BVG is within walking distance to a Market to shop, Liquor store and the bus pics you up right outside the property to take you to Wal-Mart, the Malecon or anywhere else you need to go for cheap. It is a short walk to the Marina where there is a Starbucks, and various restaurants and shops.
We will definitely be returning.
Thank you Jason for your kind words on your review of our condo. We are happy that you and your Mom enjoyed our condo as much as we do.
You were wonderful guests and we will welcome you back anytime. We look forward to hearing from you again.
Many thanks and warm regards,
Chuck and Gloria
Puerto Vallarta has been my family's vacation spot for years. This was the first time we rented from the owners, Chuck and Gloria, but my wife's family had previously rented this condo so we had some previous experience. Working with them could not have been easier. They are organized and know exactly what information you need in order to have a wonderful vacation. All of the details were communicated prior to our arrival. Fernando was there to greet us and set us up in the condo. He offers to take you grocery shopping and is there to assist with anything you need.
As for the condo itself, you could not ask for a nicer place to stay. It comes fully equipped with everything you could possibly need. All aspects of the condo are in pristine condition. It is clear Chuck and Gloria take great pride in their condo, as evidenced by how wonderful the condo looks and feels.
I would not hesitate to rent this condo again. In fact, my family is already planning a return trip! This was yet another fantastic stay in Puerto Vallarta thanks to Chuck & Gloria.
Beautiful Views - Fantastic Owners
Being our first trip to Mexico, we were looking for a place which was relaxing, close to the airport, had conveniences within walking distance, and a feeling of "home away from home". The condo was well equipped with all that we needed! The views were spectacular! We loved having the screen doors open to bring in a comfortable breeze and the soothing ocean sounds.
Chuck and Gloria were fantastic from our first inquiry through the end of our vacation time. So easy and pleasant to work with. They informed us about Fernando. He assists with their property, getting the guests comfortable with the amenities of the condo upon arrival. He is also available to pick you up directly from the airport when you arrive. Given we were brand new to the area, what a blessing he was to take us to the condo then the grocery store to get us situated for the week! He too was very kind and his service charge was very reasonable.
Our teenage kids thoroughly enjoyed this trip - the very large pool, onsite snack area, and our many walks to the Marina were the highlights. Vallarta Adventures was also a great experience if you are looking for an activity.
Looking for Paradise and We Found It !!!
We stayed at this Bay View Grand Condo on a trip to Puerto Vallarta and I will never stay in a hotel there again. Here are some of the things that impressed us about this condo.
1. Gorgeous ocean views from the living room and master bedroom. The grounds surrounding the complex are beautiful.
2. The condo also has a huge vista window in the back of the condo overlooking the bird reserve and golf course - nice place to sit, watch birds, iguanas, golfers, etc. and have a cup of coffee.
3. Huge terraza off the living room and bedroom facing the ocean and pool. We so enjoyed sitting at the table eating breakfast in the morning and enjoying a cocktail in the evening while watching the sunset. We saw whales and dolphins jumping in the Bay and lots of birds to watch (I'm a bird watcher and was amazed by the different kinds of birds.) You can also watch the cruise ships come and go.
4. Pristine cleanliness of the condo.
5. Very well thought out supplies and amenities offered - towels, bedding, everything you could possibly want in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room in the condo, etc. The whole condo appears to be recently updated. The kitchen was amazing.
6. The pool on the property was located just steps from the beach and was the hugest pool I've ever seen. It must be two football fields wide! Lots of tables and umbrellas around the pool and a cafe there to order lunch and beverages.
7. The beach goes on forever in both directions - perfect for walks.
8. The property is located about 3 blocks from the PV Marina where there are lots of restaurants and shops. Grocery store was close as was a liquor store. We walked everywhere. Taxis are readily available and cheap! The buses are fun to ride into downtown and really cheap. (LOVED the Malecon/Boardwalk downtown!)
9. Wireless internet and flat screen TV was really nice to have. There were tennis courts, a huge gym, and I think I saw a yoga class in a gazebo overlooking the beach. (Vacation time so passed on them all!)
We can't say enough positive things about this condo. We certainly created a lot of awesome memories. We were smiling the whole time we were there!
Thank you Mary Ann for your wonderfully detailed reviewed. You have been able to summarize the wonderful features we love about our condo and Bay View Grand. It really is a special place. And wonderful guests like you and your husband are another big bonus for us and we hope you return again soon!
a Happy Memory is forever
Happiness is here in this beautiful rental. The 2 bedroom & 2 baths is clean and well equipped. Gloria & Chuck were easy to work with and helpful. They knew the area. They recommended what to see and where to find it. The grounds are well kept up with a swimming pool that calls your name. Everyone, we talked to were nice and helpful. Happy memories were made and will be remembered.
We had a wonderful time. The condo was perfect. Very nice and clean. Would definitely recommend this place.
Thank you for your kind review. We are happy that you & your family enjoyed your vacation at beautiful Bay View Grand & our condo. We will always strive to keep it looking beautiful and hope you will visit again soon to enjoy more of the wonderful activities available in Puerto Vallarta.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* ALL DATES ARE FLEXIBLE. Check your desired dates with owners. * Check with owners for discounts on stays of longer than 7 nights. * Maid service once weekly, Hi-Speed wireless secure internet, local phone calls, & $50. allowance for weekly electric included. Additional services are available. PLEASE CONTACT OWNER TO CONFIRM DATES & PAYMENT DETAILS. Until confirmed rates are made, rates may change without notice. Check-out time is 11am & Check-in is 3pm