Whether you’re seeking a lake retreat or ski adventure, this 4-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental Chalet in Pocono Lake is the perfect home base for your getaway! Situated on a secluded lot in a private, gated and amenity-filled community in the Pocono Mountains, this home provides 8 lucky guests with endless activities. Relax on one of the decks or cuddle inside by the fireplace after going skiing at nearby ski areas or boating at the lake, just 1 mile away, while staying at this all-season home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed
Nestled within the private, gated Arrowhead Lake community, this 2,400-square-foot home is impeccably decorated throughout three spacious levels. Built in 2008, the home has 4 bedrooms, all with flat-screen TVs, and 2 full baths to rinse off in before heading to bed.
Upon arrival, it won’t be difficult to pick your bedroom, as the heads of the household will undoubtedly love the master bedroom, complete with a queen bed, walk-in closet, portable air conditioning unit and an en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub. Two of the other 3 bedrooms also have comfortable queen beds, while one bedroom has a twin-over-twin bunk bed, perfect for kids!
The whole main level features high ceilings, large windows and an open layout that combines the living room, dining area, and kitchen, making it easy to socialize with your travel companions. Cozy up on one of the couches next to the wood-burning fireplace in the living area, and turn on the cable TV to find a movie.
While you’re lounging on the couch, the chef of the group can prepare coffee with the Keurig coffee maker, along with a home-cooked breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy your meals at the stately 8-person dining table while planning your adventures for the day.
On rainy days, head downstairs, where you’ll find a custom-built bar, pool table, stereo, TV and beverage fridge, offering a great spot to gather with the group!
When the sun is shining, step out onto the large deck, where you can fire up the gas grill for a cookout in the fresh air. Once the sun sets and the stars are sparkling above you, roast marshmallows around the fire pit on the patio.
-- THE LOCATION --
This peaceful Chalet backs up to 18+ acres of private land along the stocked Lehigh River, perfect for fly fishing, rafting and kayaking. On top of that, there’s a community lake, just 1 mile from the home, ensuring endless water activities during your stay.
If you buy the Amenities Bracelet, spend your days playing tennis at one of the 7 tennis courts, soaking in the 3 heated outdoor swimming pools, fishing in the 2 fully stocked lakes, playing a game of basketball on the courts, working out in the fitness center, soaking up the sun on the lake beach, or renting a boat at the Island Rental Shack for a day on the water!
When you find the time to pull yourself away from the community, you won’t be disappointed by this home’s surrounding attractions! From skiing and hiking, to swimming and golfing, there’s something for everyone at Pocono Lake!
During the wintertime, shred some fresh powder at Big Boulder and Jack Frost Ski Areas, just 15 to 20 minutes away. More snowy slopes await you at Camelback Mountain Ski Resort, just 25 minutes away.
If you’re traveling with kids during the summertime, make your way to Camel Beach waterpark or Kalahari indoor/outdoor waterpark, just 15 minutes away.
Golfers, you’ll want to bring your clubs! The Jack Frost National and Split Rock golf courses are just 15 minutes from the home! If NASCAR is more your speed, head over to the Pocono Raceway, also just 15 minutes away.
Outdoor enthusiasts will happily visit Hickory Run State Park, where there are beautiful hiking trails, mountain vistas, waterfalls, disc golf, swimming, fly fishing and many more outdoor activities. Additionally, you’ll want to visit Bushkill Falls, known as the ‘Niagara Falls’ of PA!
If you’re feeling lucky, test your luck at Mount Airy and Mohegan Sun Casinos, 20 to 40 minutes from the Chalet!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Keurig coffee maker with provided coffee and coffee creamer, wood-burning fireplace (firewood provided), pool table, laundry machines, bar, free local & long distance phone service, 6 cable TVs, free WiFi, patio with fire pit (firewood provided) and picnic table, large deck with outdoor furniture and gas grill, driveway parking, and much more
- Enjoy access to the community amenities, including all events/activities, association buildings, tennis courts, lakes, beaches, pools, playgrounds, etc., with purchase of the Amenities Bracelets
- Fantastic Pocono Lake location - 1 mile from the lake, and easy access to ski resorts, hiking trails, golf courses, casinos and parks!
- Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (~ 21.6 miles away)
Arrowhead Lake Fees:
- Please note that wristbands for amenities are mandatory during the Summer seasons (Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend) and optional during Winter seasons (Labor Day weekend to Memorial Day weekend)
- Memorial Day through Labor Day: $8 per person, per day wristband fee or $35 per person, per stay (children under 12 exempt)
- Labor Day through Memorial Day: $2 per person, per day wristband fee or $10 per person, per stay (children under 12 exempt)
- $20 registration fee
- $25 per car registration fee
-- POLICIES --
- Guests must register 2 weeks prior to arrival with Arrowhead Lake Community to confirm the booking (Guest contact will reach out with further information)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided. It is recommended that you bring your own
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- If additional people stay over 8 that were not originally booked an additional fee will be assessed after check-out
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID will be required upon check-in