Make plans to stay in the Grand Canyon State at this idyllic 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Lake Havasu vacation rental house! With sleeping space for 6, an air hockey table and other entertaining amenities, and a prime location minutes from Lake Havasu, this Arizona property is the picture-perfect spot for a group of family or friends seeking a peaceful lake escape. Enjoy days of fishing, boating, jet skiing, sunbathing and more when you book this vacation rental property!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Sitting Room): Full Sleeper Sofa
This extensive 1,350-square-foot home combines simplicity and cleanliness to help you and your group relax with ease.
Start your day with an appetizing breakfast made from the fully equipped kitchen, and enjoy from the eat-in bar with seating for 2.
Relax in the living room as you kick your feet up to watch your favorite DVDs on the flat-screen TV, or take on the competition with an exciting game of air hockey on the air hockey table.
After an eventful day spent at the lake, enjoy a tasty evening meal on the smooth bench seats of the wooden dining table.
When it’s time to call it a night, enjoy a peaceful slumber underneath the sheets of cloudlike queen-sized beds in two of the bedrooms. Additional guests are sure to sleep soundly on the sleeper sofa in the private sitting room.
With the lake an arm’s reach away, your to-do list will be set each and every day!
Hop on a boat and bring along your fishing rods to hook your catch of the day, or tie up a tube to pull your loved ones across the warm waves.
Practice your tricks from the wake board, or rent jet skis for more thrilling lake adventures.
Once you’ve had enough of the lake, head over to the London Bridge just a mile away, where you can indulge in delicious restaurants, or find a souvenir at a variety of shops.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV with DVD player, central air conditioning, in-unit washer and dryer, air hockey table and much more
- Calm location by the lake! - Enjoy easy access to boating, fishing, swimming, jet skiing, wake boarding, shopping and restaurants!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Kingman Airport - 7000 Flightline Dr, Kingman, AZ 86401, (~68.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee (2 pets max)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that this home is flexible with the max occupancy if you bring your own air mattresses
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in