This one-of-a-kind spacious, clean and modern penthouse is located in a historic Austro-Hungarian building in the heart of Sarajevo. It’s a short 2-minute walk to the National Theater, and the vibrant cultural center of town. This is the ideal spot for exploring restaurants, museums, live music spots, and the cultural heart of Sarajevo’s historic Ottoman District. After exploring, you can relax and enjoy sunsets on the penthouse’s spacious terrace with beautiful views of the city.
The penthouse is brand new, with custom, hand-crafted furniture and new appliances. It has a master bedroom with a king-size bed. There are two additional bedrooms with single beds, which contain 2 pull-out beds (sleeping 4 additional people). This space has two bathrooms and a large shower. The second floor boasts a spacious, modern terrace for unwinding after a long day. We think the space is ideal for business travelers, families or groups of 6.
The penthouse is located on the 4th (top) floor of the building and is accessible via stairs (Private elevator access will be available after September 10). Entry is keyless (via magnetic card), and guests will be provided with a set of 2 cards per group (additional cards can be provided upon request).
We are here for anything you may need, but will stay out of your way. You will be provided with a Viber contact that you can reach out to 24/7 for anything you might need during your stay. We are also able to connect you to a travel agency for plane tickets to/from Sarajevo if you have not already booked any, as well as for private tours throughout the city and country. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! We’re here to make your visit pleasant and enjoyable.
The building is in the heart of the city, and is within short walking distance of all major points of interest. For guests visiting the Sarajevo Film Festival, the venue is a short 2-minute walk away. There are many restaurants in the neighborhood (both high end and cheap, fast and delicious eats). We are happy to recommend restaurants or places to go.
Public electric tram and trolley transportation is immediately accessible - There is a trolley station 20 meters from the building entrance, and the tram station is a 2 minute walk away, across the Cobanija bridge. Please let us know if you need additional information on public transportation options.
Other things to note
• Wi-Fi and Satellite Television, and 2 complimentary pocket Wi-Fi routers for internet access throughout the city
• Access to a private underground parking garage with space for 1 car Additional spots can be made available for $25 per day
• Laundry service - If you run out of clean clothes, we are happy to provide you with laundry service for $5 per laundry bag
• Extra towels & 1,000-liter water reservoir. You will have uninterrupted water access during your stay (please let us know if you need more towels!)
• Energy efficiency - We’ve tried to build the apartment using the most sustainable, energy-conserving materials and technologies available in Bosnia. All water heating and HVAC systems are powered via solar panels
• Soundproof windows and doors to block out the city noise for a quiet stay
• Fully functional kitchen and stocked fridge
• Industrial air conditioning/HVAC for hot summer months or cold winters
• Safe for valuables
• USB plugs/charging stations in each bedroom (we all forget our plug adapters)