End Unit 1900 Square feet---Top Floor located in one of the most desirable buildings. The Jasmine Building Villa 2504 has stunning views of Great Bay and the island of St. John. We have owned our Villa for many years and welcome you to share the incredible experiences that Ritz Carlton Destination Club offers!
Find inspiration in an enchanting tropical setting accompanied by understated luxury and graceful service.
Breathtaking natural beauty, a bounty of outdoor adventures, a perpetually perfect climate, and renowned duty-free shopping; these are just a few of the reasons why St. Thomas attracts people from around the world.
Nestled on 30 oceanfront acres alongside idyllic Great Bay, The Ritz-Carlton Club, St. Thomas is comprised of a small group of elegant plantation-style buildings situated along the powder white beach of Great Bay. It is a place to experience moments of dream-like island escape, perfected through the renowned service and amenities of The Ritz-Carlton.
Located on the east side of St. Thomas, the Club sits gracefully on 15 acres of sloping beachfront property. Sharing the site is The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas, named the number one resort property on the island by Fodors. Experience unparalleled pampering, from a relaxing cliff-side massage to an elegant dinner in The Grand Palazzo Club to a sunset cruise on The Lady Lynsey, the only 53-foot catamaran in the entire Ritz-Carlton brand. Feel at ease, knowing your Club Concierge will take care of everything.
The Ritz-Carlton Club, St. Thomas is 20 minutes from Charlotte Amalie, 30 minutes from Cyril E. King International Airport, and 15 minutes from the ferry terminal to St. John which leaves from nearby Red Hook.
Services & Amenities
Nothing has been overlooked to make your experience as comfortable and carefree as possible.
• Dedicated Club Concierge to handle all your needs before, during and after your stay
• Twice-daily housekeeping
• Complimentary on-site parking
• Lighted tennis courts
• Free form pool, whirlpool and children's pool—Adult serenity pool and several whirlpools
• A 53-foot luxury catamaran, available for day sails, sunset cruises and private charters
• European spa and health club with sauna, steam, massage and specialty treatments
• Fine dining at Grand Palazzo Club restaurant within The Ritz-Carlton Club, St. Thomas
• Coconut Cove beach bar and grill
• Ritz-Kids Ambassador of the environment
• Towel Service with cushioned beach chairs
• Complimentary sun tan location and aloe cream
• Elegantly furnished with designer touches including upscale appliances and fixtures, premium floor-coverings and marble surfaces
• Master suites with king-sized beds and walk-in closets
• Comfortable and spacious living and dining areas
• Full size washer and dryer
• Granite counter tops in kitchen
• Three Large screen televisions
• Boss stereo sound system
• Private powder room
• Queen size sleeper sofa
• Three private balconies—Two front, one back