Escape to the tropical San Juan area by staying in this enchanting, Mediterranean-style villa, boasting 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and spacious accommodations for 16 guests. 'The Secret Garden' is situated in the newly inaugurated Laguna of Condado Park - the most affluent area of San Juan. Spend your days under the Puerto Rican sun lounging at the Beach Area of La Ventana de Condado, exploring the quaint boutiques and live music at Paseo Caribe, or swimming in your private pool!
Master Bedroom (King Suite): King Bed | Bedroom 2 (King Suite Attached Room): 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3 (Queen Suite): 2 Queen Beds, Full Pullout Bed | Bedroom 4 (Queen Suite Attached Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 5 (Princess Suite): 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 6 (Royal Suite): Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Full Pullout Beds
As you approach the tropical and lively San Juan area, you'll find this enchanting paradise sitting uniquely from all its neighbors. Step inside the large wood doors to admire the 3,500 square feet of elegant living space, high-end finishes, and exquisite work from famous artists and architects!
The living room boasts an expansive sectional couch and mounted flat-screen TV, ideal for lounging for an afternoon nap after an adventure-filled day exploring San Juan. Adjacent to the living room, you’ll find an elegant dining table set for 8 surrounded by natural light. Gather your guests together to bond over your fine dining experience.
The fully equipped, Italian-style kitchen comes complete with granite counters, red wood elements, and stainless steel appliances - sure to fulfill the pickiest of cooks' wildest dreams. Set to work in the kitchen or relax with a drink as the optional private chef prepares you a fine meal.
Be sure to take a long soak in the home's 2 Jacuzzi baths before retiring for the night. Every guest in your travel group will have plenty of room to spread out and relax in the 6 luxurious bedrooms! The home features 1 king-sized bed, 6 queen-sized beds, and 2 twin-sized beds.
In the mornings, bring a warm cup of coffee to the sunroom before heading out to the garden and pool area. Revel in the lush garden, which features several fountains, and stone statues as you take a refreshing swim in the pool during hot Puerto Rican days. Spend the afternoon reading a book under the canopy of trees before whipping up a barbecue-inspired dinner on the grill.
During your stay, you'll have the wonderful option to utilize the private guided tours, concierge service, maid, chef, and wedding planner so that you can simply focus on rest and relaxation during your stay!
Spend your tropical Puerto Rican vacation lounging on the Beach Area of La Ventana de Condado. Stroll through the sugar-white sand and swim in the refreshing Atlantic waters!
With both the Laguna of Condado Park and Paseo Caribe a few blocks away, enjoy tai chi classes, kayak rentals, antique shops, and live music during your stay!
When you desire a nice night out, check out either Oceano for some authentic Caribbean seafood, or 1919 Restaurant to admire the beautiful views of the ocean.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 5 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, Jacuzzi tub, body spray rain-shower system shower, balcony, deck, patio with furniture, charcoal grill, gas grill, gazebo, private hot tub, private outdoor pool, fire pit, 5 bicycles, beach club, optional private guided tours, optional housekeeping, optional chef, optional concierge, optional wedding planner, and more!
- Tropical San Juan location - Easy access to restaurants, nightlife, shopping, live music, swimming, fishing, boating, snorkeling, scuba diving, golfing, tennis, and much more!
*PLEASE NOTE: the owner does allow 3 nights bookings on a case by case basis. Please inquire with Evolve
*Get all discounted weekday rates if you book 7 nights!*
- No smoking
- Pets considered with prior homeowner approval
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that this property has sleeping accommodations for 16, but the max occupancy is flexible up to 22
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in