Take a scenic trip to the beautiful Great Smokey mountains by booking this elegant 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo in Gatlinburg that sleeps 4! Situated at 3,000 feet of elevation, this unit boasts majestic views over the Smoky Mountains - you can even spot the Gatlinburg Space Needle right from your private balcony! After you return from the ski slopes, spend the afternoon soaking in one of the two hot tubs to relieve all your pent up stress while staying in this cozy mountain home!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
*Special monthly rates January, February, and March 2019!*
Relish in the unobstructed Smoky Mountain views as you approach your new Gatlinburg home-away-from home, and be sure to keep an eye out for black bears and other local wildlife as seen by our guests from the balcony.
As you step inside the condo, you’ll be immediately greeted by a fully equipped kitchen, highlighted by natural wood elements. Try a new recipe and bring it across the room to the 4-person wooden dining table to enjoy a nice meal.
The living area offers amazing accommodations to enjoy a relaxing afternoon. Admire the bear- themed decor as you settle down amidst the plush cushions and rest up for another adventure-filled day exploring the mountains.
Be sure to step outside with a refreshing cocktail to take in the majestic views of the Smoky Mountains from your balcony! When you’re ready to retire for the night, choose between the home’s 2 bedrooms, both boasting lovely queen beds.
With such amazing community amenities available in the Summit Complex, you’ll never feel the need to leave the property. Swim in the refreshing pool on warmer days or soak in the hot tub to keep warm during the cold winter months!
This serene Gatlinburg location offers amazing outdoor activities. Spend the day hiking through Smoky Mountain National Park, or skiing on the amazing ski resort that sits right on the edge of this property.
Head to downtown Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge where you’ll find year-round ice skating, the Tennessee Aquarium, Ripley’s Believe It or Not, Dixie Stampede, Dollywood, and so much more. This is a great idea when you want a break from the mountains!
Whenever you want to spoil yourself for a nice night out, head to the Cherokee Grill for classic American options or the Smoky Mountain Trout House for some local seafood.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, central heating, balcony, coin-operated laundry machines, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, and more!
- Community amenities include a clubhouse, pool, hot tub, fitness room, gas grills, furnished patio, and more!
- Beautiful Gatlinburg area - Easy access to restaurants, nightlife, shopping, hiking, skiing/snowboarding, wildlife viewing, swimming, fishing, museums, golfing, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport - 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701, (~45 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Late check outs that do not have approval past 1 hour of the stated check out time are subject to be charged an additional nightly rate and taxes
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in