** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate lower unit, and may be present during your stay **
Bring your loved ones for a tranquil Washington escape at this 1-bedroom + loft, 2-bath vacation rental house, which sleeps 5-6 in Port Angeles. Situated 1,500 feet high, on a steep slope near the top of a mountain, this secluded property features modern amenities and 3 large decks with stunning views of the Elwha Valley, Mount Angeles, Port Angeles, and Mount Storm King.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Loft: Queen Bed | Wood Stove Room: Pullout Sofa, Queen Futon
Nestled on a wooded lot, this secluded home offers the privacy you’re looking for, ensuring the ultimate peaceful Washington retreat.
You’ll love the surrounding views of the Elwha Valley, Mount Angeles, Port Angeles and Mount Storm King, which are visible from the home’s 3 spacious decks. Sitting outside in the fresh air, revelling in these unparalleled views will quickly become your favorite thing to do.
The interior of this luxurious home features an open-concept floor plan, vaulted ceilings with sturdy, exposed wood beams and vast windows. This Northwest, chalet-style home features 43 windows and 12 large skylights on the upper 2 floors alone, providing an exceptional amount of natural light throughout.
Spend your downtime lounging in the living room, which offers plush furniture, a large flat-screen Satellite TV, and a collection of books you can curl up with and lose yourself in. Meanwhile, the second common area, located downstairs, features comfortable seating and a wood-burning stove, ensuring warmth in the winter.
Directly off the upstairs living area, the bright, fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare the group’s favorite home-cooked meals. Pull a seat up to the breakfast bar to enjoy tasty h'orderves while chatting with the chef.
When you’re ready to call it a night, you’ll be delighted by the bounty of sleeping arrangements. The home offers 1 bedroom with a queen-sized bed, a loft with a queen-sized bed and a queen bed, sofa, and futon for additional sleeping in the wood stove room.
-- THE LOCATION --
While you’ll love spending the majority of your time in your private oasis on the property, adventure awaits you in the surrounding areas. The free flowing Elwha River is an easy 10-minute drive from the house, while you'll find walking trails leading directly from the property.
Beautiful hikes and walks are almost limitless around Port Angeles. Marymere Falls is an incredible hiking trail in the Olympic National Forest, offering scenic views, unique bridges and waterfalls.
If you’re interested in learning about the area, Olympic National Park Visitor Center is very informative and is appreciated by many hikers, nature lovers and wildlife watchers.
Be sure to check out the Port Angeles Fine Art Center and numerous festivals throughout the summer and early fall - check the calendar for details prior to your stay.
If you love to golf, be sure to bring your clubs, as there are numerous golf courses in the area, including Salt Creek RV & Golf, Peninsula Golf Club, The Cedars at Dungeness, Sky Ridge Golf Course Center and Sunland Golf & Country Club.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, 3 decks with views, flat-screen Satellite TV, free WiFi, 2 common areas, wood-burning fireplace and more
- Individual rooms can be arranged to become private bedrooms if you require additional sleeping accommodations
- Great Port Angeles location - Enjoy easy access to hiking, Olympic National Park Visitor Center, Port Angeles Fine Art Center and golf courses
- Nearest commercial airport: William R Fairchild International Airport (~10 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $50 fee (maximum 1 dog allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate lower unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note that 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is necessary to access the property when it is snowy
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in